[TOT: 278.865.000] SgtPugsly [D-C] vs. Hykage [Penguins] (A: 34.307.000, D: 244.558.000)

• WEll he is a favorite target of ours..he came out of Vmode and since has been feeding us his fleet...I got an order from MrFreakO to probe him ..I made a mistake in translation and thought he said to kill his probes...glotrd..who's next on this party train?

On 04-05-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker SgtPugsly [D-C]

Cruiser 30.000

Defender Hykage [Penguins]

Espionage Probe 145.170

Rocket Launcher 24.707

Light Laser 6.906

Gauss Cannon 228

Ion Cannon 87

Plasma Turret 207

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker SgtPugsly [D-C]

Cruiser 28.817 ( -1.183 )

Defender Hykage [Penguins]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

8.526.566 Metal, 3.264.874 Crystal and 3.400.197 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 34.307.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 244.558.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 18.928.000 metal and 122.760.800 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 15.191.637 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 3.794.566

Crystal: 117.744.674

Deuterium: 1.034.197

The attacker(s) made a profit of 122.573.437 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -83.704.566

Crystal: -165.978.874

Deuterium: -10.066.197

The defender(s) lost a total of 259.749.637 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• why are yall such asshats? is your pee small too and you can only cyber bully people? what are you trying to prove exactly? that you have no class or skill? tell me, how is it being that close to Freakos ass? you enjoy kissing it?

Warned for disregarding of rules.

- Marshmello

d199ac_f266e4dbe49144b4995f193fc7aaa7bb~mv2.png

You win some, you lose some.

Edited once, last by Marshmello ().

• Ey3LeSs how many more of your circus acts you going to bring in? i know Midnight is one of your goons.

Midnight, when you play in my uni you can talk. vmode warrior? who is feeding you these lines? or are you just here to flame? Learn English and stop acting like a dishonest clown.

• English is not my mother language, but I can speak 4 different languages, how many can you? I said you are noob in game, im not attacking you personally. Anyway, go cry in the shower, no one can see you there

• Hykage whats up dude ? no fs no fleet remember ? why you still talking i dunno just skip it rebuild or leave it be ... it's simple :
    options - > extended - > your account - > mark that field where it says delete account than press use settings

and you are done ... nothing more to add... as i said to you when you made some profits vs some of us you was nice like pizza delivery remember and now when they tear you apart you are crying be a man it's war game like it or not ... you play it or not ... there is no third option ... if you don't like it go play tetris or put cubes 1 by 1
    and 1 more thing calling someone clown or something ... will not bring you anything good they will keep hitting you it's simple as that ...

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• How many popcorn did I eat reading all the hykage's bull messagges ingame or in here.

And he'll never figure it out that he s the one to blame for being crashed or farmed.

Probably he cannot see that because all of his disdain and conceit.

Dude has lost so much fleet and ress, all his friends ingame, allies and even a full alliance.

He's been hit more times then rescpected mrs.Khalifa. Thats a good nickname for him to embrace.

It's useless to make any sort of a deal with him. Just nail him to the ground and enjoy the spoils.

• i just want to be left alone? FreakO i think you are the one that relocated half a dozen times to crash me? im pretty sure i was minding my own business. then when Devil raged against the NAP, ended it, and gave his account away we all suffered.

conceit? please enlighten me. disdain, of the utmost. i have a strong disdain for players that dont give any chance to rebuild, give garbage deals, and overall ruin the game. im all for a good war game, but there is a sportsmanship aspect too, which all of yall seem to lack. and the fact that yall have people like Midnight in your midst speaks volumes to me about the players yall are. i dont like what DC players represent to the ogame community as a whole. thats the nice thing about the game, you can play it how you want, i just think your preferred style is trash, like my general game play lol.

nice hit, im sure it wont be the last. i may be a continually crashed noob but its better than being a part of what DC stands for. yall just make the game toxic for me so im not talking to yall anymore. GG enjoy the game and the profits.