Top 10 - NINJA +Revenge Hit [TOT: 35.830.614.000] Haskell [DVAS] & Technocrat Vulcan [GTE] & SheHateMe [DVAS] vs. theone [COA] & raki [COA] & unique [COA] (A: 29.535.691.000, D: 6.294.923.000)

• Calm all, plz !

It's just a game ...

Ok this strategy isn't apreciate by all the players but it's a strategy in a wargame !

I want to tell at TechnocratVulcan, It's a good and fair-play player ! Not like me maybe ....

It's sincere

You wrote a comment without rage even if I know that you must be furious

And it's not always the case in this conditions !

Respect for that too

And hope u stay in Yldun and we can make another battle and the result will be maybe diffrent !

FR for the attackers !

• Great planning and execution.

Its war game, go play tetris if you dont like it.

I think you have been retired for too long to say : Great planning and execution.

Bill has recalled at the last second. Basically you know when his fleet his back. They had time ti timeback him right.

Because if you don't do that. You take a risk : How Trust someone who has betrayed all his friends ?

I watched MTV and i saw this show :

A boy, Xy, slept with an awesome girl, who weirdly calls, Bill. Xy didn't know that Bill had already a boyfriend.

They did that again and again. And a day, Bill told to Xy the true. She had already a boyfriend but she will leave him for Xy. Because he is better, he understand her.

Of course, Xy did some reaserch on Instgram he knew that. He took the right decision. He got rid of her. If she did that with him why not me.

Well done Xy. Always the best

• They planned to kill you like that and they did it, I would call it a good plan. All of that is part of war.

No need for demagogy and philosophizing, TMO

• Going to let this cool down, idk, for maybe a week. I don't care what your intentions are, there will be no more mention of murderous and genocidal dictators in this thread or anywhere else on this Board. There is 0 reason to use them in any form of conversation.

Irregardless of how this hit went down or the politics behind it, I don't want any insults flying out. Say GG and then start planning revenge in-game.

rL1kdqa.png

Andvari300/Marshmello Team - Shadyj09 & Haskell

Marshmello SMod Sections - Universe 1 - Spica

• After discussing this matter with the author of this topic and others, I've decided to reopen it sooner, however, I would ask you to keep the comments based on the attack and the events around it, please refrain from talking about other matters that have nothing to do with the attack itself.

This is the Official OGame Board and as the guidelines state, any kind of political/religious mentions or discussions do not belong here, so please avoid them, focus on the attack.

Thank you