Coronavirus and YOU

• So how are you all doing during this time of craziness? I’m laid off work for now collecting that government cheese :tongue3:

My wife is working from home and her hrs were cut so doing 32hrs.

Daughter is out off school and waiting to hear if her school year is over. My state is on a lockdown type deal only should be out for food, medical or being essential for work.

• its crazy overhere where im living,media an government filling ppl heads with fear and economy going down at very fast rate..
    dont trust media guys,everything is made up to tear up world economy,and make people "modern slaves".

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• So looks like the US is in the lead with confirmed cases.

Yessir!, also 1st in active cases, deaths, serious/critical cases and most tests done.
    So i guess youll be hearing all about having the most tests done world wide and how great the administration has been, in the news

• In Turkey,

Look like good but actually not good

soon economy crysis will hit all of us

I am Manager of Turkish Kebap(Iskender-Doner) Restaurant

And i m not work form March 18,

I m almost everyday home(some times we go hospital for my mum kidney sick,thats all)

Last 3 months I m so bored,maybe Ogame retrn me Life,

Goverment give us just very little payment for these days like a joke(just 300 Euro,for just workers)

And sick number still up,

I hope everything is okay for all World.

• from Turkey again I agree with what my fellow citizen said here about the overall situation. government not doing well. case numbers are incredibly volatile for a month now. (last month we saw like 700 daily cases but for one week we're having 1400 daily.)

ppl are not behaving responsibly. almost %70 of the country doesnt really care at all.

i'M giving the news first because that's why i'M stuck at home and bored very very much. most of my day involves me getting angry at ppl in the news who are spreading the virus because of their ignorance.

Hello darkness my old friend!

• from Turkey again I agree with what my fellow citizen said here about the overall situation. government not doing well. case numbers are incredibly volatile for a month now. (last month we saw like 700 daily cases but for one week we're having 1400 daily.)

ppl are not behaving responsibly. almost %70 of the country doesnt really care at all.

i'M giving the news first because that's why i'M stuck at home and bored very very much. most of my day involves me getting angry at ppl in the news who are spreading the virus because of their ignorance.

my man this is all big lie,when will u understand it? nobody saying that virus not exist,the problem is they make out of it a global thing just to destroy world economy,ppl dying every single day,
    every 10 second some child in world dies from hunger,and there is cure for that
    why are we not in lockdown cuz of that??dont be a sheep,a lot of ppl lost their jobs
    and cant afford to be home like u and say "im bored"

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• my man this is all big lie,when will u understand it? nobody saying that virus not exist,the problem is they make out of it a global thing just to destroy world economy,ppl dying every single day,
    every 10 second some child in world dies from hunger,and there is cure for that
    why are we not in lockdown cuz of that??dont be a sheep,a lot of ppl lost their jobs
    and cant afford to be home like u and say "im bored"

firstly, the topic here is coronavirus and "YOU" so yes ' i'm here to say about how and why bored i am ok?

secondly, i'm not saying we stop the life. i'm talking about irresponsible ppl that cant even bother to wear masks while screaming in to your face. what is your problem anyway? it's a free topic that ppl talk about their own life. what are you trying to do? and the comparisons you make are just so funny i forgot to laugh. tell this to ppl in italy. havent you ppl seen how can it be if we spread it like there's no tomorrow? all the things you brag about here will get worse if the pandemic goes wild.

edit: and you of course dont know or dont care about ppl with immune system disorders and other diseases that will cause them to die in pain if they encounter the careless ignorant "corona lover ppl".

but no

this is a big lie dude and the earth is flat...

Hello darkness my old friend!

Edited once, last by tcburak ().

• This isn't a easy topic, and some of us already experienced bad time due to this situation.

Let's keep our differences away and support each other, please.

Everyone is free to express their thoughts and agreeing or not everyone should respect.

I kindly ask you to use this community forum to support each other and act as a supportive community. Let the battle be ingame, with BSs or BCs, or whichever is your favourite ship. Outside of the game we should be sailing in the same direction. :)

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Where I’m at cases seem to be going up and down weekly. The wife and I decided to have our daughter do school through online this coming semester and hopefully we can have her in school the following semester. If not it’s still ok.

• >Belgium

Things are not stable here.. The infected cases are not and the people's temper about mandatory measures is certainly not.

Schools are about to start again and I hope they can stay safely open, because it will be a total sh}tstorm if they close again.

Stay healthy and considerate!