D-C vs Virgin Penguins

• Time for a round 2.

We declare war against Virgin Penguins ...

You can't surrender as much as we can declare it.

Very lucky you happened to be.

Also if there is 12h bashing wait, why there isn't at least 12h ending wait???

He changes name and it's done immediately? Who figured those rules for cowards...

• It was a fun time today...bad timing for me to eat some quick food..missed his recall .. then have a power outage Ogods were on your side today ll take the blame on that one..next time maybe we will be lucky..good wars.

more to come soon

• Who are the cowards? lol

yall sent the ENTIRETY of your fleets at me. why cant you say gg and leave me alone lol?

Neither an alliance nor a single player can declare on a single player (even if that player has an alliance of which he/she is the only member).

I can leave Penguins if you really want. Why do you want me so much hmm??

d199ac_f266e4dbe49144b4995f193fc7aaa7bb~mv2.png

You win some, you lose some.

• If it was a fair fight I would be inclined. However it is just a bunch of stronger accounts vs my expo fleets lol

• sorry, we are not going for time 2,

this game is starting to become stressfull, i accidentally put my probes where to receave moonshots costing me ton of probes,

and use battlecruisers for giving moonshots (succesrate doesnt improve when using battlecruisers)

• Also if there is 12h bashing wait, why there isn't at least 12h ending wait???

He changes name and it's done immediately? Who figured those rules for cowards...

The name-calling isn't necessary. The war rules have stated that there's a 12-hour wait before bashing begins, and that war ends immediately upon changing the alliance name for many years. If you don't like them, that's fine, but please don't call the other side names for taking steps to end the war.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• My sentence there was simply addressed to the bad rules of the war.

He, as a person I badly mentioned was just an example to what I m saying.

You should see his "calling names game" in the PMs. I just respond with a war.

Sorry to all of you with a gentle heart, Freaky enterprises loves you all.

Anyhow, maybe I figure a draft of how a war should really look like, maybe I don't cause I m to lazy.

For the Penguins:

You got yourself in this situation of loosing friends, ally members, and moons simply cause you don't have the manners and your mouth is your worst enemy.

Acting like kids all the time.

Fine stay in VM or go play something less stressfull for your heads. There s no shame in choosing your proper game.

Face it, this is not for you.

• Nah Queen Leo , I ll deal with it the way I know.

I m not like some , who are not to be named , seeking refugee behind blue or people in blue..

Sparrie my man, you re not on the level yet to be asking me anything. So shut up and stay VModed.

• Cmmon Sparrie it's only a check it's not a check-mate :) atm you are only in bad situation but i know you can handle it :P you are the man ;) make your move defend yourself don't give up :)

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• LOL manners? You have bullied us for a long time. I have asked on countless occasions to be left alone. Or to make it a fair fight. You have declined both, so yes, my only option is to run my mouth. You keep trying to prove you are better, the only thing you prove is you're petty. That my words get to you. What am I actually going to do to you? Im a fly to a horse in comparison haha. Instead of ignoring me you have to "prove" something. You are light years ahead of us and it makes you mad when we talk trash? When your account and team has no equal on the server? In my eyes you arent a great player, Eyeless even less so. and every time you stoop the level of declaring a one sided war, or needing your team to help you with something that should be something you SHOULD be able to handle alone, it just reinforces that opinion. Glad to know I can elicit such a response out of you though.

FreakO we decline war. we have changed our name. I will play from vmode until you decide to leave me and my team alone.

• You re right Hykage, I need a team cause thats how you survive in this game, by playing together. Where s your team? Hah noob.

You re a fly, and you will remain one.dont forget you made this account great, tnx for that.

• Hykage whatever you say man :D you are the man :) can you teach me how to play like you ? pls
    i'll pay i beg you pls ...

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• At some point you gotta get outa the nest Freako and learn to fly on your own XD

and I didnt know you were just "surviving". what are you surviving from again? a noob mining alliance? You're a riot.

I have never made claims to be great nor do I have anything to prove. This is my first speed uni and I was just learning how to play at this tempo. I have had fun and still managed to break top 10. mostly thanks to DC crashing everyone else and clearing the path for this lowly noob miner haha

Ey3LeSs i think you are a lost cause mate. I clearly cant help you lol