Why am I being logged out?

• y serues of log outs happen dailyl here, didnt notice same gettin thro on .org tho.. seems something is us server side bugged

d96ytb1-4ce1f030-fb67-4b67-8c71-5a208b50ceee.png

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- Always SmiLe  --

• y serues of log outs happen dailyl here, didnt notice same gettin thro on .org tho.. seems something is us server side bugged

I can assure you, it still happens at .Org, not as frequent, but it still happens.

I'm told on Discord by a German user that it's something to do with the cookies coding (or something), and it's been pointed out (some time ago..) on the .De forums where the issues are for GF.. but they've not even attempted to fix it yet.

Ghost of Ogame Past

• I can assure you, it still happens at .Org, not as frequent, but it still happens.

I'm told on Discord by a German user that it's something to do with the cookies coding (or something), and it's been pointed out (some time ago..) on the .De forums where the issues are for GF.. but they've not even attempted to fix it yet.

what else to expect from gf, till money incomes no need to stress out or fix stuff :) but i agree its anoying to get dc'd each time you try something..

d96ytb1-4ce1f030-fb67-4b67-8c71-5a208b50ceee.png

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- Always SmiLe  --

• I often get logged out of my game while navigating in game between planets or menus. This sometimes will happen within minutes of logging in. Any idea why this might be happening?

Yes we are not robot

p8a4ivi.png

• Unfortunately there are not much that we can say about this, is a general problem that is affecting every players from all the communities, some more than others.

It has been reported since the beginning and I'm pushing it every week.

I'm having the same issues as player and I'm trying to see a pattern. So far it looks like it happens when the fleet arrives to a destinations, no matter which mission I'm choosing. Have you notice any pattern on the actions that you are performing when the game logs out?

Laser you can use the image as signature, there's no need to insert as image in every post.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• With me is more randomly...Sometimes during auction bid, FS, basically anywhere I click. Sometimes 5-6 times a day, more-less...I cant figure out the pattern...

I don't believe that natural disasters can destroy the world, I believe in science!    

• well. i actually started to pay attention after reading your post. I tried to detect when exactly it happens and so far I can say for me the pattern is similar.

It's not everytime after fleet arrival but at least %80. (presumably, no concrete statistics) I dont know if it coincides too many times because I fly around all day...

we'll see.

I will try to follow closely.

Hello darkness my old friend!

• well. i actually started to pay attention after reading your post. I tried to detect when exactly it happens and so far I can say for me the pattern is similar.

It's not everytime after fleet arrival but at least %80. (presumably, no concrete statistics) I dont know if it coincides too many times because I fly around all day...

we'll see.

I will try to follow closely.

update to myself and to whom interested:

i also suspect the log out occurs after changing devices like from mobile to PC and after a few clicks - log out -.

• update to myself and to whom interested:

i also suspect the log out occurs after changing devices like from mobile to PC and after a few clicks - log out -.

Have you log off from the mobile or you still keep it running there while you play from the computer?

And are some of you using the 2FA?

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Have you log off from the mobile or you still keep it running there while you play from the computer?

And are some of you using the 2FA?

i dont practically log out from mobile. i mean i thought it'd log me out automatically without problem after logging in using another device. but now i'm not sure.