40% moonchance

• return our ships then you *beautiful people* !!!

40% event is *amazing* non-existant

Warned for profanity (on the first post only)

-Revo :hijacked:

• On Tuesday< January 14 and Wednesday, January 15, we will have a M.O.O.N. items offer (from 00:01 until 23:59 server time).

ALL M.O.O.N. items (items for moonshots and for moon fields) will have a 15% discount.

Moon%20chance.jpg

In addition: we will also have a 40% moon chance event running at the same time. As usual, M.O.O.N. items will also create a 40% moon chance during the event.

Best regards,

Your OGame.us Team

• yea is nonsense L3. waste of time and resources due to :censor: who don't even care about this game anymore. love your dm purchases but can't even deliver on their own promises

Warned for profanity (on the first post only)

-Revo :hijacked:

• Keep the conversation pg please. or I'll close the thread. No need for profanity to get your point across. I understand there are built up tensions with the new updates, but let's give them a chance to right the wrong first.

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• This also happened on Mensa.EN last evening. It didnt correct itself until re-set, which is 2 am server time there, 2 hours after the event opened.

I waited after the first report of not showing 40%, because this exact thing happened the LAST moon event as well. A delay before the 40% chances kicked in.

Its still only 20% on Dorado and Cosmo though, 9 hours later.

• The COMAs are aware, and it has been passed along to the powers-that-be, but so far I don't have a solution for you. I would encourage you to hold off on further moonshots until we have word that it's been fixed, UNLESS you don't care if it's not 40%, then moonshot to your heart's content. I'm really sorry, guys. I don't know what else to say. :crying2:

QL

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• I spoke too soon. The event was pushed out again, please let us know if you continue to have trouble with it, but hopefully it's running correctly now. :gamer:

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~