expeditions

• yesterday and today im literally fiding in expo 30% what would i usually find .idk is it about luck or someone else also have the same issue..:pillepalle:

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• hahah well but still today 1/10 "successful" expo:blackeye:

if you see a reply from me on any :Expedition: post you will always see me say that crystal its the hardest thing to find and having in mind the waiting factor of the exps if you don't attack its hard so survive without becoming a Turtle, but since I started playing I've been making an steady income from expeditions like I said not enough to survive without fleeting but don't complaint either XD but the income its usually the same.

you have to have in mind a few other factors that come into play for the expeditions, the more points that the first player has the more you will make, also send more cargos.

• if you see a reply from me on any :Expedition: post you will always see me say that crystal its the hardest thing to find and having in mind the waiting factor of the exps if you don't attack its hard so survive without becoming a Turtle, but since I started playing I've been making an steady income from expeditions like I said not enough to survive without fleeting but don't complaint either XD but the income its usually the same.

you have to have in mind a few other factors that come into play for the expeditions, the more points that the first player has the more you will make, also send more cargos.

hahaha bro im not begginer im know to play xD. Im sending max amount what i should send ..i mean expos are still overpowered but only in terms if you "lucky" or 20 hours online.
    well u can be a fleeter with expos,for me is still best income from the rest 2 ,everything depends like i said how much u have time to be here but also sometimes like we see not even that is enough :lol:

#trump2020

• haha just wanted to share some knowledge that might helps others looking at this post as well later on :). and well I've been online since the morning, so I've sent about 5 waves of Expeditions by 6 At a time (Im a Discoverer) and I do change systems every few waves , and lately I've been getting 3...4 out of 6 that come back with something, sometimes 3 out of 6. And stills a good day for me XD

• np bro thats why we writing here to share knowledge with others :)
    i think there is no point to switch sistems because sistem is refreshing every 2 hours and i tryed even that today
    and also switching to reaper and back to destroyer,but probably just bad day like yesterday with moon shots :D
    well i send today abouut not gonna lie 13 x 7 expos and its 1 out of 7
    i get a lot of dark matter but only 600 so it can be that to much matter and to less resources
    but still 5 times alliens today and about 10 times pirates
    i didnt get that much in 3 days total..only left to wait dark hole to make this day even better :thumbsup:

#trump2020

• Ive gotten a bit of everything today, aliens, pirates, metal, crystal( actually I'm surprised about finding the crystal I've found between yesterday and today ), even DMs . but I've had those days where theres nothing xD.

• Wow that sucks, but hey - you got two magnificent pictures of the opening of a black hole. Just think of the advances science will make because of your pilots' sacrifices! :beer:

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Wow that sucks, but hey - you got two magnificent pictures of the opening of a black hole. Just think of the advances science will make because of your pilots' sacrifices! :beer:

haha, i have a question I've been wanting to ask... sometimes I get Nothing new could be obtained from the expedition, but at least there is good chance to win that "Best Picture Of The Universe" competition in next months issue of OGame magazine.

its that a nice way to tell you sorry try again? I see nothing about Best Picture Contest on the forum xD

• Yeah it's not an actual contest, though that would be awesome if it was; it's just one of the possible expedition results. :D

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Yeah it's not an actual contest, though that would be awesome if it was; it's just one of the possible expedition results. :D

i was thinking the same, it will be super nice if it was, and every X day of the month announce the winner and the won Price wich could be something special since its not all the time that we get that on expeditions like a nice amount of Ships, or Random Amount of Units. Could be a good one :D

But Im actually more interested on seeing this great pictures my sicencist talk about on the report haha.

• no,today .2 black holes,2 alliens and 2 best picture of the universe :lol:
    it sucks but well still overall everything is worth..u just have to send,expo will be best thing,only depends how much u play
    :pump:

#trump2020