Miner account for you!

• Hey everyone, I know recently I had a thread asking for miner accounts. I did not anticipate the new update coming so soon, and some other real life situations. I have decent accounts in Xanthus, Yildun and Cosmos available. I will gift you the code if you tell me why you want it and DM me here on the board or on Discord @ IXPrimeXI#1375

Again, thanks to those who gave me these accounts. I just do not have the time I had two weeks ago, and for the foreseeable future I will not have the time. All the accounts have the collector class chosen. They still have cargo fleets and some small resource banks that can be fleetsaved or spent. I did not spend any DM on the accounts.

• hey, if you got a good account, i dont mind to build it for awhile, virgo player.

im entering a very busy period, but think i can manage, as i recently got crashed in virgo :D

• First come first serve for this Cosmos account. Rank 227 at the moment and set for deletion. If anyone wants it, claim this code and disable to deletion. Good luck!

612Z-HP02-RZ4M-4R2H-43MD