Exchange Resources Trader (merchant) - LIVE Servers

• The old universes will keep the Merchant, so far only the new one (Cosmos) was without it.

With tomorrows update the old unis only get the new content, no changes regrading the merch will happen.

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• Prongs

What about the 10% Bonus Fields for Discoverer? This was a point I brought up months ago. If this system goes live on these already established servers, players who want that bonus would have to abandon and recolonize to get those fields, then rebuild, get new moons, rebuild those. This would set me alone back $100 USD (2m DM used for Relocations) and MONTHS of work.

Can it be made so if you choose Discoverer as your first class (what most players who want that field bonus would have done) the 10% is applied to all your current planets? This will be a difference of about 50 fields per planet, so it's NOT a small matter.

Mr Zinn - Yildun

Edited 2 times, last by Caldsteven ().

• The bonus will be for the new colonizations only, not for the previous ones. Not possible to give for the previous ones a bonus that wasn't even ingame, and with the relocations you already had your profit for the version where you use them.

Just like we won't be giving WF for all the attacks in the previous 17 years because now with some class you'll get some ships back.

The effect of the bonus are for actions after the new version and not for actions before it.

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• The example you gave isn't even remotely comparable to this situation. I was required to use real life money to do the relocations, and am forced to either (A) Lose the use of one of THE BEST perks for that class or (B) pay MORE real life money in addition to what I paid in order to benefit from that perk. That is absolutely unacceptable. No other class/perk is denied simply because your planets are already established.

Prongs Let me be clear. I am 100% fine with having to abandon and recolonize to get the extra fields. I'm a long term planner and efficiency nut. Being out the Metal/Crystal/Deut/Time is not a problem. What I am NOT okay with is being out the money used for the relocations. Especially when it's been only a few months since I did those relocates AND the bonus field issue has been brought up multiple times with 0 responses either way to the community (this is failing on GF's part, not you. I understand you are the messenger, not the one who writes the messages. Please do not take my irritation with this issue as a personal attack as that is absolutely not the case).

Mr Zinn - Yildun

Edited once, last by Caldsteven ().