Unable to utilize fleet pull down (mobile view)

• Did you clear cache, cookies, browsing history? Disable all OGame addons/extensions/scripts? Try a different browser/computer/device? If you're still having trouble, please open a ticket so we can collect this information and try to better help you and/or get the info for a bug report.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Having the same error now once the update was in place but only when mobile view in enabled. Tried restarting everything having the same problem.

:stick: Stuff Happens :hmm:

• I am actually getting the same error in Bellatrix but not in Pegasus or Jap. Maybe something to do with how newer unis are programmed?

• There's also a bug where if you check fleet dropdown after logging in on desktop browser it's stuck on reloading fleet movements. If you however just refresh or change to whatever page, it works again.

This is a cosmos thing for me and not happening in older unis with new version. Possibly something new with how the overview fetches fleet movement.

xZjonhe.jpg

Somewhat likable, very disturbed :modo:

• There's also a bug where if you check fleet dropdown after logging in on desktop browser it's stuck on reloading fleet movements. If you however just refresh or change to whatever page, it works again.

This is a cosmos thing for me and not happening in older unis with new version. Possibly something new with how the overview fetches fleet movement.

That issue has been reported.

firma-2.jpg

• The fleet movement was apparently fixed in Wednesday's version; can anyone confirm that this is indeed the case so that this can be closed?

firma-2.jpg

• Okay, that one was reported and the bug ticket is still open; I guess it was the endless loading issue that has been resolved. Thanks for the update. :)

firma-2.jpg

• I just discovered that it functions from the / when in Merchant section. I've repeated it multiple times and it's worked every time. So it's a workaround until it's actually fixed.

• Works while your in your messages also and one other place I've come across. But over view and fleet view, where I am the most does not function.

:stick: Stuff Happens :hmm:

• No. The bug report is still open, but I haven't been contacted for more information or been given an update on it.

firma-2.jpg