New universe Dorado - opening December 20, 2019

• excelent!

merchant? do you mean the new feature that give us the chance to sell ships? or the merchant where we can refill resources with dark matter?

sorry for the confusion

• So how will the game sort out the crystal shortage wouthout the merchant?

1. There is now the Market Place to trade with other player resources and ships.

2. There is still always the possibility of direct trade from player to player within acceptable ratios

ESeB8X4.png

• well we dont need a "merchant" to get back to the basics of the game and trade with each other.

I am asking about the general shortage of crystal in the game, which now you can NOT buy through merchant if noone is selling it.

Silverwind

• FreakO How come the first thing that comes to mind is "How do I purchase the things I need with dark matter?"

In my mind, if crystal is short - You communicate with your alliance and invest heavily as a group into crystal mines. I really dislike the "why can't I buy this with dark matter"-mentality.

With discoverers getting so many probes, 300-700 any given expedition in Cosmos by now or more, attack something for the crystal?

xZjonhe.jpg

Somewhat likable, very disturbed :modo:

• Disturbance I dont know why are you so disturbed by my question.

Well the beauty is in the eye of the viewer, so is the Removed.

I guess we all know what you re seeing. Remembers me of a fly.

I never mentioned DM, nor buying anything with it or money as you re insinuing.

Question is related to a crystal shortage in game that old merchant was fixing. So I want to know how we can get to it through the game and not with the funny ideas like put your hands together blah blah cause everyone is missing crystal, my allies and my enemies.

And yes, I ve worked my ass off to get where I am in game, and if I would collect all the A-holes who think thats DM doings I would have a full uni of targets.

Sentence removed

That DM talk kinda smells like a phrase:

" using MOD powers."

Who am I even talking to hah.

Warned due to your inappropriate and offensive language- Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• never mentioned DM, nor buying anything with it or money as you re insinuing.

....last time I checked the merchant required Dark Matter to do a resource exchange? Wasn't your question asking about where Merchant went because you needed it to purchase crystal?

Maybe I misunderstood something? :blink:

ESeB8X4.png

• Personally I just feel bad for all the miners... Desperately trying to sell deut at 2/1/1 (or worse) because the demand for deut falls off. Fleeters on the other hand will have far more targets without worrying about needing to protect any traders.

• I think the point FreakO was trying to make is: With no merchant COUPLED with the xtal shortage in the game, you can’t say just use the marketplace is NO ONE is selling it. You can’t even get a trading partner if you go lowest possible....I’ve experienced this myself. The merchant is DM, but a good work around when no other options exist. But now, there are just no options....

• It's just my opinion but I think what GF is attempting to do with the marketplace is create a system where trade rates are locked so "Pushing" becomes impossible. Personally I applaud that part of the effort.

I understand what you're saying now, makes sense..you want a "last ditch" option in case everything else fails. I could get behind that. :thumbsup:

ESeB8X4.png

• Just a reference, in Cosmos, I have 54kk metal to my 3kk xtal......with NO TRADE PARTNERS and no buyers in the marketplace. WHY? Because we all have the same problem: No Xtal running spare. So what are you options? What are the suggestions? Because the Merchant was the equalizer. As a seasoned player, I always seek player to player trades. But, when nothing else is available, merchant it is. I am not ashamed to say I use the merchant. Why DM is so taboo here I don’t know lol. Everyone uses it lol. If anything, it’s COSTING Gameforge money in NOT having the trader if you really think about it........

• How was that issue handled before merchant was around? I’m guessing it will be how it was originally until you produce enough for a good system.

• just open it already !!!

we don't all play europe times :lol:

oh and wishing everyone a fun filled xmas with family/whanau/friends of course <3 <3 <3