State of the Union - Aquarius (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• Good day, Aquarians! How are things in your neck of the woods? You opened August 12, so you're not quite 3 months old now. How are things, and is there anything we can help you with?

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• You can't have an extra research bonus with 7x economy. In a few months when you're 6 months old if you want to vote to reduce economy and increase research, you could, but it's too soon now. How is everything else going?

firma-2.jpg

• We need a fusion... so few people playing, it's kinda horrible :( Would love x3 fleet instead of x2
    871 registered players:

364 actives

66 vacation mode
    507 Inactive

11 pillory

• More Fleet speed is a great way to further reduce the player count

but yes for such a young uni its rather vacant....

so how does that work, if we voted to get 6x eco we could get 12x research?

other then research this uni is pretty perfect, maybe probe storge on?

• Agreed, no more fleet speed. Merges are a very very long ways away if they happen haha I'd consider dropping eco to x6 for research x12. Maybe 30% defense to debris. Maybe turn probe Storage on? Those are the only things I'd change really.

:stick: Stuff Happens :hmm:

• so how does that work, if we voted to get 6x eco we could get 12x research?

It would likely be two separate votes in one poll: Economy 7x or 6x and Research economy speed or 12x. We MAY be able to get permission to go with 12x research automatically if 6x economy passed, but I don't know that for sure, we would have to ask Prongs if he'd be able to make that happen.

firma-2.jpg

• Agreed, no more fleet speed. Merges are a very very long ways away if they happen haha I'd consider dropping eco to x6 for research x12. Maybe 30% defense to debris. Maybe turn probe Storage on? Those are the only things I'd change really.

I beg to differ. Less people is more likely to increase travel time. It's hard enough to be a fleeter on this universe... Probe storage on, meh, it advantage mostly people with bots more than us, I strongly disagree on that.

Defense to DF is really bad it will also decrease miners quickly, all universe I saw with def into df were dead pretty quickly in a time where there was a ton of people playing ogame. We are so few right now, it's not good.

For the economy/research, whatever is good for me :p

• I agree with probe storage on and I've always liked defense to debris. Faster research would be nice, getting up there in times for the Astros. Faster fleet would ruin my life haha I already spend too much time in ogame at work hahaha. Just my humble 2 cents. I always enjoy a good turtle soup!

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• Difference between 2x and 3x fleet speed is notable when you raid over 40ss... under it's almost the same I find.

Why do you want probe storage on? You will build 1000000 probes and every min you will launch a raid ? Speaking of loosing time, unless you have a bot it's not important

• Difference between 2 and 3x speed is notable however you spin it...

I want probe storage for quick transports and for quick raids, I don't appreciate the bot mentions, but you're allowed that opinion. I feel it's quite valuable to have them on, especially with the amount of IA players as you've mentioned in your previous comments

• Well x2 is correct I guess.
    Probe storage nah, I am always scared of people with bots sorry. If there are already a nice amount of IA players as you says, why aren't you scared also ?

• I'm not going to debate you on the forums about bot use, feel free to pm me and we can talk there. I just know of people farming 1b+ per day from inactives with probe storage, and you need a ton of probes for it to be useful anyway, so yeah, just adding my two cents.

• i think economy seed have to be unchanged if we want to compete with others uni in future merges.

i would appreciate probes with storage, give us the possibility to make more points and to do deut transports very quickly between moons.

Please don't do the noobs :biggrin: we have +25 fields i think is ok, other fields are useless if you are skilled ;)

i know my english is too bad:dash: