State of the Union - Zibal (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• Good morning, Zibals! How are things going in your universe? You're about 4 months old, give or take a little (June 27) - is there anything we can help you with?

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• 2 questions:

1) When can we have a settings change?

2) Can we increase the percentage to debris field some when the ability to change server settings comes? I suggest 50% to DF.

• For weeks there have been single digit online player numbers, but still a lot of fun. I think increased dfs would make things happier. I'm just waiting, so, maybe they will accelerate the merge/setting change? Please?

"If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

• Unfortunately, the merges aren't something we can make happen by asking for them. We have asked and asked, but right now Gameforge is busy working on the new content, and merges aren't planned (that I am aware of).

They are also firm about no setting changes until you are at least 6 months old. Almost every universe we have was set up with settings voted on by players. It's for that reason that changes aren't able to be made early on, and I actually think that it's being questioned a little bit that changes are being asked for in every single universe within the first months. I will do the best I can to try to get polls for you when you're old enough, but I don't know that it will happen immediately after your 6-month birthday or not.

firma-2.jpg

• Thanks, Queen. You are a good advocate.

"If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

• I don't know that Prongs will be willing to do setting changes for you yet, considering that you're just 6 months 3 days old, but if he was feeling magnanimous, what would you like to vote on?

firma-2.jpg

• It should probably be voted on but likely 60%, any higher and they might as well just play on bella

It will be, but we need one option to go on the poll along with the current option.

firma-2.jpg

• Ah, my apologies. I completely misunderstood the fragment of a statement that was made. I've fixed it in the note I'm preparing for Prongs.

firma-2.jpg

• Regarding this new change to Crystal production, Only increasing it in slots 1,2 and 3 is kinda counter productive. By doing so you essentially are starving yourself of deut and thus creating a new shortage to be addressed. I would say its need to be a general increase for crystal not slot specific

"We work in the dark, to serve the light"