Top 10 - [TOT: 420.682.000] L3Fan [Origins] vs. Dragoneyes [MMI] (A: 81.961.000, D: 338.721.000)

• This is a lovely hit, we did attack this dude at least 5 times in a last 24hours, but finally I have managed it.

Thanks to my lovely ally for support <3 Also kudos to guy who helped me with recyclers.

So who is next? :/

On 11-10-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker L3Fan [Origins]

Small Cargo 3.729

Light Fighter 14.401

Cruiser 4.446

Battleship 2.905

Battlecruiser 1.495

Espionage Probe 2

Defender Dragoneyes [MMI]

Small Cargo 48

Light Fighter 9.519

Heavy Fighter 25

Cruiser 3.096

Battleship 1.163

Recycler 5.248

Espionage Probe 50

Deathstar 1

Battlecruiser 425

After the battle ...

Attacker L3Fan [Origins]

Small Cargo 1.123 ( -2.606 )

Light Fighter 4.547 ( -9.854 )

Cruiser 3.535 ( -911 )

Battleship 2.827 ( -78 )

Battlecruiser 1.483 ( -12 )

Espionage Probe 0 ( -2 )

Defender Dragoneyes [MMI]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

987.856 Metal, 643.744 Crystal and 1.758.770 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 81.961.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 338.721.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 216.121.600 metal and 99.572.000 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 3.390.370 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

145.743.200 Metal and 99.596.800 Crystal

70.378.400 Metal and 2.400 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):

216.121.600 Metal and 99.599.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 160.245.456

Crystal: 77.147.944

Deuterium: -243.230

The attacker(s) made a profit of 237.150.170 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -214.275.856

Crystal: -102.013.744

Deuterium: -25.821.770

The defender(s) lost a total of 342.111.370 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

• Glad to help, outstanding hit. We need to work on some skill hits together soon :)

FR Dragon, I see you went V, but fleet isnt hard to rebuild at this eco speed. You have been hunting pretty strongly, too. I hope you dont quit the uni.

• Nice hit.. I was online.. But forgot the time.. Wasnt playing active and in doubt what to do in this uni.. Tried to recycle my my own fleet but every time they pulled there attack. No focus, no time, no fleet.. Have fun with the profit. I am done here

• Anyone else? As this player gracefully donate his fleet to his ally and left uni. LOL

Man this guy starts a trade with me, gets his resources, never sends his part over and crashes his fleet into his alliance mate and v-modes. What a bad attitude.

• Man this guy starts a trade with me, gets his resources, never sends his part over and crashes his fleet into his alliance mate and v-modes. What a bad attitude.

Yeah and TheButcher is pushed with Zera's fleet, not even banned even if he has an upper rank :'( opened a ticket though

• you can't do anything about it because after FAIR PULLING he was ranked 6 spots lower than me...and for one thing Ahkris i sent 4 waves of different transports to guys that i was trading with and in last one i sent like 1:2:3 so everyone got LOTS of resources...i just gave that account away to some guy who was supposed to play but i am master of my account so...when i left that account there were at least 50 mil ress in transports and 40mil on planets and moons...ask for admin maybe they will give you resources but i am not owner of it...

L3Fan you are dic* player...relocate to my sistem with your buddy..okay no problem...you made 5 moonshots which 4 df were mine...so much of you as a good player LOOOOL you don't even know how to slow down attack :P

Kulssaka you mad because he was still lower ranked player and he had at least *** mil rss on planet???? You shouldnt be...i send ticket also 24 hours before doing anything...

Like idk why you all mad...i gave my fleet to better LOWER RANKED PLAYER than me so...and btw it's normal for him to be better rank then me because i gave up and he continued to grow...Duck off all of you gready peasants...you are also cheaters because you use lots of scripts...every one of you is active 0-24h and always sends message that he is on after a while or just moves fleet...sure thing cheaters both strykesq and origins...not you parasite, you are cool :P

Warned for cheating accusations and insult- Andvari300

Noobmaster69

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• Bahahaha can't hit someone, "theyre cheating". I remember when I was young and ignorant. Your pull may have been fair but it leaves a sour taste in everyone's mouths. No one likes to see an account get res that it didnt have to work for. The only scripts I have ever used are infocompte and uni view. No cheating from any of the rest of my guys. Just a bunch of sad people with no lives hahaha. Good hit as always l3f, FR def.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Just because you mentioned me.

1. Here is a small lesson for you, if you upgrade your astrophysics you can get new planet.

2. You got 3ms out of 9, so you are wrong once again.

3. Its kinda sad that with that fleet you are proud that you took 6m ress df. I am kinda sure it was the biggest df that you got in this uni.

4. You were pretending to be a tough guy, but once I went to you system you sheeet your pants, donated your fleet and left a game. All you had to do is just say: please Sir don't destroy me; and that would be enough.

5. Accusing us using cheats and scrips is just sad. You are sad :(

• I’m all for talking but I’m not ok with cheat accusations and being a sore sport. Have an issue submit a ticket and if something is wrong I’ll be notified.

• I think this sort of pulling is pretty lame, but its not technically cheating.

Why not just delete the account if you dont want to play anymore?

Shame though, I was just about to try to blow that moon in my home system when you got another and moved there.

• Fair pulling involve that he stays under your rank in the next 72hours at least. He didn't even waited and spent the ressources XD
    Even when we crashed Sigma and almost stopped, I told him he could pull fairly his mates like shady, and he said was cheating for him lol
    Fair pulling? you made a ticket but I think the operator didn't have the context to agree on that much pull since you finished that quickly under his rank. I will just open a ticket and see :p I play ogame since 14 years, I know the rules.

Scripts ? You mean like top raider ? LOL Well, maybe next time don't build a fleet you can't assume, and especially on a miner location strategy almost full ss. Learn to play !

Notice Given: Enough talking about tickets and such on the public forums. This is not allowed.

To everyone else, if y'all don't knock it off, I'ma' start handing out the warning candy.

- ManSizedRooster