๐ŸŸก Version 7.1.0 ๐Ÿ”’

• Hello Commanders,

tomorrow, 26th of November, we will have a update in the PTS (Origin and Bermuda), at 11:00 CET.

[Bugfixes]:

• Missing inactivity indications on alliance & buddy list are back.
    • The resources counter while being on vacation mode remains on 0 now.
    • The button to finish building with the DM doesn't show now when on Vmode.
    • If you change your username you won't get logged out.
    • When the robot factori in us the queue, the upgrade will also count for the next building in queue.
    • Additional marketplace slots for the collector are visible.
    • The spacedock / graviton is only possible if energy is available.
    • The destination of the fleet shows properly when a moon is destroyed.
    • The marketplace messages show now delivered and not empty.
    • In the galaxy view, the option to spy your own moon in shown now.
    • Random fleet slots blocked are not blocked anymore.
    • The counter of resources is synced when switching pages.
    • The tutorial shows up after class selection.
    • The cargo capacity doesn't show a negative value on the page 3 of the fleet.
    • The eventbox doesn't have a random endless loading time anymore.
    • The mouseover on the moon is now on the right side.
    • The technology to increase the cargo capacity cworks now for the pathfinder.
    • In the relocation time, there is a warning now when you start building something.
    • The activity star doesn't show for all planet when accessing the empire view.
    • The deut consumption is calculated properly now for recyclers in the general class.
    • The moon icon on the fleet page is not active when going to position 16.
    • The display issue on the last slot of the fleet movement page is gone.
    • You can now use the tab to change between resources on the page 3 of the fleet.
    • The attack icon is back in the mobile view.
    • The additional entry in eventbox when opening acs is not shown anymore.
    • Some fleets were in the phalanx view.
    • Empty debris field are notgone while there is a fleet is on the way.
    • Looting from banditis now 100% again.
    • New alliance messages are visible now.
    • The display of building queue in the empire view is fixed.
    • The merchant is not accessible anymore if it is deactivated in the server.
    • The attack icon next to the event box is permanently visible now.
    • The expedition combat report doesn't randomly vanish anymote.
    • Decimal numbers don't shown on the marketplace.
    • The available energy is shown properly now.
    • The merchant is not shown on rewards page while being deactivated.
    • The loot is properly calculated now.

[Features]:

• Added the hyperspace tech to the API in the fleet page.
    • The crawler is now shown on the resource page.
    • The marketplace has pages.
    • You can sort your own offers in the marketplace.
    • The collect button is now on marketplace screen as well.
    • There is no a different tax rate for the collector class.
    • There is a new formula for the crawler production.
    • The expedition outcome of the discovered is now connected to the economy speed of the server.
    • The formula for expedition debris fields has been changed to percentages.
    • The expedition loot for the pathfinder has been increased.
    • The deuterium consumption reduction for the general class has been extended to all ships.
    • There are additional fleet slots for the general class.
    • The wreck field for the attacker in the general class is higher.
    • There is a minimum amount now in the marketplace.
    • There is a statistics page for marketplace.
    • The players in vacation mode are blocked from adding / buying stuff in the marketplace.
    • The marketplace show only available units while adding an offer to it.
    • The marketplace icon is linked to your own offers now.
    • The marketplace and fleet slots options are split now (the marketplace slots = level of computer technology + collector MP slots).

Your OGame Team

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• Version 7.1.0 -Beta5- Bug fixes:

• The buddy invite has been removed.
    • The debris shortcut on a combat report now sends the right amount of ships.
    • The ship order is now listed properly.
    • Attacker WF added to the combat report.
    • There is now a message with the wreck field info after attacking.
    • The tolerance of the marketplace is now on automatic offers (it was set up in non-automatic offers).
    • The space dock bug has been fixed (it now consumes resources).
    • There are not random combats disappearing any longer.
    • The phalanx of ACS now shows the right amount of ships.
    • You can no longer see the cargo on phalanx.
    • The crawler formula has been adjusted to 0.0002.
    • Fixed a bug that caused not to have an incoming attack sign randomly.
    • Fixed a visual bug on the marketplace.
    • You can no longer get wreck field from M.O.O.N.s attack .
    • You can let the wreck field burn up now.
    • You are able to rejoin ACS now even after leaving it.
    • Fixed the bug where only the person starting an ACS would get a wreck field.
    • The text indicating the energy consumption of the crawler shows up now.
    • You can now send recyclers to 2 different debris fields.
    • The marketplace works now with market slots, therefore the 2 extra fleet slots for the collector class have been removed.
    • The marketplace ratio will work now based on finished transactions and not based in open offers.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Additional info:

The expedition gain for the discovered has been changed.
    Before: x4
    Now: 0.5

This was amended after I inquired about it. Now it's been posted as this:

Before: x4
    Now: x0.5

I have asked for additional clarification, which likely won't happen before Monday.

firma-2.jpg

• Hello commanders!

Today, 9th of December at 13:00 CET we will update all servers that contain 7.0 ( Cosmos.us) into the version 7.1.0-rc3.

Here you can see the changelog.

And 2 additional lines added to it:

- The marketplace works now with market slots, therefore the 2 extra fleet slots for the collector class have been removed.

- The marketplace ratio will work now based on finished transactions and not based in open offers.

Your OGame.us-Team

โ€œSo do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.โ€

• - Fixed a bug that showed the wrong flight time for ships returning to their planet after a relocation.
    - Fixed a bug where Pirates or Aliens had "0" of a ship.
    - Added a message in the resource setting for when there is no Deuterium for the Fusion Reactor.
    - Made the marketplace statistics better readable.
    - Wreck field for attackers are now only for the General class.
    - Fixed a bug where Counter-Espionage chance was strange.
    - Fixed a bug where any ship could appear in wreck fields, including espionage probes.

firma-2.jpg

• Important Information regarding the update:

• There are reports of people believing their resources are resources resetting when they refresh the page. This is not the case. If you don't have enough energy / no Deuterium but only fusion reactors, your counters are shown to wrongly count up. Refreshing the page fixes this, so the amount you have after a refresh is the correct one. To avoid this, leave some Deuterium behind and ensure that your energy production can handle everything.
    • The Marketplace takes out all offers, searches, etc automatically after 3 days if they aren't taken. The fee will be deducted as if it was manually cancelled.
    • There is a limit to how many offers/searches you can open. Your free slots are visible under 'Fleet'. You get additional slots with the Collector class or by increasing your computer technology level.
    • Your marketplace messages stay for 7 days. After that, your trades are automatically delivered.
    • The amount of Crawlers shown in your resource setting is the working amount, not the total amount. Your working amount of Crawlers is capped by your total mine levels. Only working Crawlers consume energy and produce.
      How to calculate the active Crawlers:
      (Metal Mine level + Crystal Mine level + Deuterium Syn level)*8
      Example: (21 +20+19) * 8 = 480 active crawlers - no point to build 481 as only 480 will be used

How to calculate the Crawler bonus for class Discoverer and General:
      (Metal Mine level + Crystal Mine level + Deuterium Syn level)*8*0.0002

How to calculate the Crawler bonus for class Collector:
      (Metal Mine level + Crystal Mine level + Deuterium Syn level)*8*0.0002*1.5
    • All Class bonification on speed etc are on the base values of the ships.
    • You can only have one class! Deactivating or changing it causes the old one to be permanently lost! You will lose the bonification associated to your previous class when you switch it.
    • There was a change with the debris fields. Before, we had a maximum cap of resources that could go into a expedition debris field, now itโ€™s a percentage. 20% for Discoverer, 10% for everyone else.

• Version 7.1.0-rc11

Hello commanders!

We are having an update with hotfixes at 16:00 CET.

Changelog:

• Fixed a bug where the function to switch pages on the marketplace was broken.
    • Fixed a bug where the clickable range on marketplace ranges when opening a new offer did not work correctly.
    • Fixed a bug where defense appeared in wreck fields.
    • Took out the bonus of the Discoverer class on expeditions for Dark Matter.
    • Fixed a bug where you couldn't send your fleet while your energy is negative.
    • Fixed a bug where your bonus productions (items, commanding staff etc) were wrong when your energy was negative.
    • Fixed a bug where resources increased in vacation mode.
    • Fixed a bug where counter-espionage fights would always happen as long as the chance wasn't 0%.
    • Fixed a number of bugs on Internet Explorer 11.
    • Adjusted the production when energy is dependent on Fusion reactors and no Deuterium is around.

• There was a change with the debris fields. Before, we had a maximum cap of resources that could go into an expedition debris field, now itโ€™s a percentage. 20% for Discoverer, 10% for everyone else.

firma-2.jpg

• When you have an active Discoverer class, the formula works as follow: (Baseloot + Classbonus) * ecospeed.
    Example on default values in a speed 5 universe: (1 + 0.5) * 5.

The Pathfinder gives a boost of *2 on the base loot of an expedition.
    Both can be combined, so if you are a Discoverer and are flying with Pathfinders: (Baseloot + Classbonus) * ecospeed * 2

Without any bonus, your baseloot is simply "1".

• Changelog 7.1.0-rc14

- Fixed a bug where empty wreck fields could appear.
    - Fixed an error in Phalanx scan.
    - Fixed an error where you didn't get a message when your Deathstars on moon destruction got destroyed.
    - Fixed a bug where M.O.O.N.s item didn't work.
    - Fixed a bug where Deuterium was left behind on planets.
    - Fixed a bug where the special Deuterium bonus in some universes was calculated wrongly.

firma-2.jpg

• Changelog 7.1.0-rc15

- The DiDF factor is fixed in the servers where it is active.

- The fleetbox has a stable loading time now.

- The transport mission for the espionage probes in the servers where the cargo is active is available again.

- The amount of offers per page in the marketplace has been changed from 10 to 25.

This version will go live at 13:00 CET, today (18.12).

• The General Class is broken in some universes. I don't know what time this fix will occur, but I would expect it will be soon.

firma-2.jpg

• Quote from Prongs

[PTS] Version 7.1.0-rc15

Today all the PTS universes will be updated to the latest version.

Feel free to announce as soon as you can.

PTS is the Pioneers Test Server.

firma-2.jpg

• [PTS] version 7.1 rc-16

Today we will update all PTS rounds with rc 16 of version 7.1, including several critical fixes for the marketplace.

firma-2.jpg

• Hello commanders!

The live servers will be updated to the version 7.1.0-rc16 within the next hour.

Your OGame-Team

• Within the next few hours we will have a change in the marketplace.

The higher and lower range rate will be changed to 20% (instead of the previous -30% and +100%).

This change will only affect old universes (In OGame.us, that is every universe except Cosmos and Dorado.)

Your OGame Team

firma-2.jpg

• We have changed the marketplace offer maximum down to 20 million. Old offers higher than 20 million that were added before the change will stay in place; new offers can only be made up to 20 million. This change has been made worldwide.

Your OGame Team

firma-2.jpg

• We will now run an update, version 7.1-rc18. This version brings:

• [Bugfix] Tolerance drop down menu has been fixed
    • [Bugfix] Critical fix for the market

firma-2.jpg

• Today at 13:00 CET we will run an update to version 7.1-rc20:

• [Bugfix] It is not possible now to open several jumpgate pages in one tab.
    • [Bugfix] The research time does not increase anymore after using an item (Newtron) to shorten it.