Thank You, next

• [April 26, 1988: Alone in his apartment in Moscow, Professor Valery Legasov replays his voice on a tape recorder]Valery Legasov: What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn't matter who the heroes are. All we want to know is: "Who is to blame?" In this story, it was Anatoly Dyatlov. He was the best choice. An arrogant, unpleasant man, he ran the room that night, he gave the orders... and no friends. Or at least, not important ones. And now Dyatlov will spend the next ten years in a prison labor camp. Of course, that sentence is doubly unfair. There were far greater criminals than him at work. And as for what Dyatlov did do, the man doesn't deserve prison. He deserves death.[Legasov stops the tape, sips a glass of water, and then starts recording where he left off]Legasov: But instead, ten years for "criminal mismanagement". What does that mean? No one knows. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that, to them, justice was done. Because, you see, to them, a just world is a sane world. There was nothing sane about Chernobyl. What happened there, what happened after, even the good we did, all of it... all of it, madness. Well, I've given you everything I know. They'll deny it, of course. They always do. I know you'll try your best.

I took too big pause, and now i think, the best is to quit, i wish you all to have success in game and rl, we will meet someday, but now, i quit ogame.us

it was real pleasure to play with you all- friends, enemies... i found some really great guys like Winter  Carandoom  Rexford  eCvAtOr and ladies like Ziva

thank you all for this kind of expierence.

900tHlUYUkp7Ol04XFSoAaEIXcT_jchgqm

What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• Had a great time playing with you and being on the same server. Good luck for your future bud.

Servers:

Solo (FUN) - Zibal Top 4 In Memory

Solo (FUN) - Yildun

Solo (FUN) - Leda

USMC - Semper Fi

"Fight with a happy heart." - General "Mad Dog" Mattis

:Ace25:

• Thank you all.. See you in A future=)

What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• Fantastic playing in this uni, Lauva

Your skills and conduct are admirable. See you again soon <3

Stay in touch on discord!

"If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"