New beginnings - Beta Testers

• And you have the new version available!

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Prongs we also have 30-60 seconds lag between each page so yea...i know that more than 350 people are online but still...

Noobmaster69

• man, i have lots of trans with 250m ress there and i can't make fs -.-

Noobmaster69

• because i already have account there...it should be no39....i have that account for quite long time...

Noobmaster69

• I can't login, and get "an error has occured!" Did the sever crash?

I'm in now, but it wouldn't let me in for like 5 minutes after I tried to build my first sc.

Edited once, last by JRK ().

• for crawler the ship has the following:

"The Crawler is a large trench vehicle that increase the production of mines and synthesizers. It is more agile than it looks but it is not particularly robust. Each Crawler increases metal production by 0.03%, crystal production by 0.03% and Deuterium production by 0.03%."

Per changelog:

Ships

------------

Crawler

------------

• Only available for the collector class' shipyard.
    • They increase the metal, crystal and deuterium production on their tasked planet. Each crawler increases 0.3% of each resource's production and up to 50% of the default value.
    • It needs 50 energy to function.
    • It can be sold in the marketplace.
    • It cannot be sent on fleet missions.

Is it .3% or .03%? Is the math just 50/.3 or 50/.03 for 167 or 1667 for the max crawlers? Also, can you update the description to include the cap?

• Yeah I joined the other day. I picked the Discover class. Since I’m brand new haven’t seen the benefit of it yet. I noticed when I use the DM sometimes production lags and will stay on “done” for a few minutes.