[TOT: 5.932.500] Black man [RKO] vs. Ribault84 [Calvary] (A: 470.000, D: 5.462.500)

• On 16-09-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Black man [RKO]

Battleship 108

Battlecruiser 126

Defender Ribault84 [Calvary]

Large Cargo 50

Light Fighter 50

Cruiser 30

Battleship 15

Colony Ship 1

Recycler 5

Espionage Probe 50

Bomber 5

Solar Satellite 1

Battlecruiser 10

Rocket Launcher 200

Light Laser 50

Heavy Laser 15

Gauss Cannon 10

Ion Cannon 5

Plasma Turret 2

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Black man [RKO]

Battleship 103 ( -5 )

Battlecruiser 124 ( -2 )

Defender Ribault84 [Calvary]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

93.475 Metal, 59.954 Crystal and 77.315 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 470.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 5.462.500 units.

At these space coordinates now float 2.096.000 metal and 1.253.600 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 230.744 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.904.475

Crystal: 1.158.554

Deuterium: 47.315

The attacker(s) made a profit of 3.110.344 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -3.363.475

Crystal: -1.866.954

Deuterium: -462.815

The defender(s) lost a total of 5.693.244 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

• push Sigma? Either you're using extreme sarcasm or you think i'm some idiot. However your comments should be towards the hit, If you got something negative to say PM, otherwise stay off my threads. PS, thats not a fleet I used

• push Sigma? Either you're using extreme sarcasm or you think i'm some idiot. However your comments should be towards the hit, If you got something negative to say PM, otherwise stay off my threads. PS, thats not a fleet I used

You have good hits, just need to protect your fleet, fs if gone for more than 30 mins. Ignore origins, they only think they can fleet.:modo::guns:

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• Why do you make fleet and push Sigma after ? LOL

FR defender

I feel if I was being pushed I wouldn't post to boards... Nice hit Blackman, there's props to give to people who actually rebuild and keep playing.

:stick: Stuff Happens :hmm:

• I don't accuse you, of course it's regular hit ;)

It's just I want to say it's not the first time, and not the last time since Sigma is good enough to get you :p

• I don't accuse you, of course it's regular hit ;)

It's just I want to say it's not the first time, and not the last time since Sigma is good enough to get you :p

Then take your sarcasm elsewhere, like a ticket, if you still are hinting at a cheat.

• Hello can you hear me ? No it's written of course, well maybe you have your inside voice reading it so let me be clear:

It was a joke.

Senator Sigma is big enough to respond himself and defend himself if he feels offended and doesn't need you Capitain ;)

FR Blackman again :p

• Sigma got me because of my own mistake which means anyone is good enough to get anyone if they make a mistake. You make a mistake, you get recycled. It doesn't matter if you're #1 or #10,000. The issue is you decide to be extremely negative instead of just congratulating someone on their hits. Again, if you have a comment Kulssaka aka yellow, then pm me otherwise stay off my thread unless you're going to say something nice about the hits. I would greatly appreciate that

• Hello can you hear me ? No it's written of course, well maybe you have your inside voice reading it so let me be clear:

It was a joke.

Senator Sigma is big enough to respond himself and defend himself if he feels offended and doesn't need you Capitain ;)

FR Blackman again :p

There is always some pathetic truth behind a "joke". I'm not defending sigma, I'm just calling you out

• I would much appreciate if you stayed off my threads ongoing kulssaka. You sarcasm is not needed. “Blackman mistake again, seems often” seems like you have some sort of beef with me. I’d appreciate it if you clarify that via pm. Because seemingly I get hit often yet somehow I still always posting here. Are you threatened by me? You shouldn’t be. So ignore my little hits and go about your own business because your small comments have gotten old

• Its because your "little hits" are bigger than his big hits, all he hits is SATs and defenses. You're doing great black, keep up the good work! The profits are nice to see, 2-7m here and there add up!