Top 08 - [TOT: 1.060.867.000] KARADAYI [QUANTUM] & RenoWar [QUANTUM] & Thoor [QUANTUM] vs. AnonymerDeutoholiker [FUN] (A: 391.561.000, D: 669.306.000)

• Who did say?" Please dont hit me" ? Who give ress every day to Burak for not hit you??

You pay every day ress to him for not hit you :)

Anyway...

you really don't see an inch before your nose, If you could be like for 1 IQ point smarter, you would understand, why i did that, and who was the real winner of that deal. and you forgot to mention that you guys were safe for 2 weeks.

What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• Sad to see you fleet down herr Bob, I do wish you a fast rebuild and speedy retaliation.

Indeed a new number one as it seems Oxy, but at what cost...? Even for an act of war a costly endevour...

• I might be one of the few that disagree, but this seems more like a calculated, costly hit. If they got all the debris and anon didn't insta-build to yoink it the losses wouldn't be as heavy. I respect their hit on the #1 fleeter - DiamondsAreForever shouldn't be playing sides and just view this objectively. Its a a calculated smash of the literal biggest fleeter and part of the overall war, end of story (for reference, think how much was spent on getting Enton's fleet i.e. smashing his moon, etc.). Nice hit, FR to all involved, this is the new #1 (even if you disregard their own losses).

Not playing sides, just using the information that I have been given on the boards from all parties involved via posts/threads. However you are right I shouldn’t of jumped to conclusions so quickly.

I’m going to lock the thread briefly whilst I work this out and before there is too much back and forth on who did what etc.

Diamonds

2dl63yw.jpg

Thank you Atina for the amazing signature.

• Thread is back open. Congratulations on the hit guys, a war hit is a war hit and if it means getting one of the largest fleets then fair play.

To attackers, I apologise if it came across that I took sides, I didn’t mean for that to be the case. Please also let me know when you’d like this moved.

To everyone, if I get one more post on this thread about suicide you’ll be warned. Let’s please congratulate the attackers on this new number 1.

Def, fast rebuild.

Diamonds

2dl63yw.jpg

Thank you Atina for the amazing signature.

• I have to say that as far as the attackers still have 1 ship at the end, it's not suicide for me.

The strategy may be not the best to some of us but I still like the hit, it's pretty nice to see they got a big piece of the top 1 fleet.

Good job guys.