Top 01 - [TOT: 12.324.301.000] Undertaker & Inprotest vs. Neo31rex31 [NOOB] (A: 2.137.757.000, D: 10.186.544.000)

• wow 12kkk

where' d all those dessies come from?

nice crash, good luck fighting off the revenge

fr neo

Nothing is ever foolproof because fools are so ingenious!

• it is debris shared yet between attackers cause i see undertaer isover an week inactive shouldtn profit be share within 48 hours?

fr def and let me know where ishould address pushing moderators

• I know I am no longer a mod but in my time, which was actually the beginning of this year, we would move the hits after 2 weeks if no reply came. Well I would because out of respect for the players involved. But that works too. Waiting.

• I know I am no longer a mod but in my time, which was actually the beginning of this year, we would move the hits after 2 weeks if no reply came. Well I would because out of respect for the players involved. But that works too. Waiting.

i know in my time, years as admin and even more years in other roles on team, that you always wait for the OP to req thread be moved. as far as i know its always been that way.

all threads should be treated the same regardless who made the hit. its not about respect, its about the process.

but yes, its a good hit. neo has been around for a long time and has made many many many top 10s. everyone falls at some point and it dosnt really mean anything. new server for new beginings.

the cold hard parrot truth..

Just to clarify and then we can hop off this topic and go back to the hit topic, if you look at my last post, I edited it with "~moved." and moved it after direction to do so by the admin and also clarified when to move things if no response from poster to move. The hit was moved that day.

Fly or Die!:sniper: