[TOT: 9.578.086.000] Onizuka [SexyBaby] & W4R_MaChINE [SexyBaby] & MiniOni [SexyBaby] & THE BLUR vs. tempname [SexyBaby] & POWERnofear [SexyBaby] & MiniOni [SexyBaby] (A: 5.599.891.000, D: 3.978.195.000)

• Nice crash hit !

Was fun to play against you !

I didn't have time to take my revenge on Tempname. He IPMed lol

Onizuka we did the top 1 ACS lol

More time to drink now

• Wow, what a disgrace. To spoil the name of Ogame by throwing up this filth called a hit. Yeah, you guys should leave. No backbone to continue in a war with numbers like those. Sad, one can only wonder how you handle yourself outside the ring.

Bye! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

:lol::goodn:

• what happen to late game these days with plans to merge? you say the uni is no fun or no challange? thats the time you switch from fleet to to building your core account in mines and research. even if you have to fleetsave its very possible to play that acct while also playing a more active uni to get the "fun" of action.

this just comes off as scared and weak. sorry, not sorry. i figure you all will just do this yet again in another uni. things dont go your way and back out with the busy in real life excuse, things are to lopsided, no one to kill, STAFF CHEATS, blah blah blah... it all sounds like just running away. if you just want to quit, do it. its a game, no need for the drama bs thats adds nothing to the game.

to be fair ive followed you all very little. i saw the war thread and then you all "quit" ... good to see rake still making people cry. i love it. to bad there was no pie. could have been a lot easier to pull the panties up tight and get to baking.

ps. sad sad bomber counts :DP:

the cold hard parrot truth..

Edited once, last by deadparrot ().

• deadparrot I have your freedom birds... I just cant keep my fleet long enough to use them!

Good hit on each other guys! Nice profits. I think...

sYG35sP.png

Thanks Silverwind for perfect execution of QL's idea!

• Do you play on Yildun? Or Just you wanted comment to Say something but of course is nothing. You are like maffia, we played against Staff team and we lose, but only with Staff, no with COA. if you dont know i can Tell you, that we put VM and delete acc before post with board, So if you want Say something please think 2-3 ttimes, it isnt hard.

Sheesh haha

No i dont play here, but thats not a requirement to post on a thread in a public forum is it? lol. You post something, people reply, i dont understand why this needs explanation since it's literally the whole reason why it exists. :rofl:

Just a shot in the dark. but if you lost it was because of inferior skills, not some mystic mod/team powers that dont actually exist. Like i havent heard that a million times. Silly.

All this over a pie. :lol:

X0YyR8S.jpg

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]

• i know pool. youll get better at this silly game the more you play. glad you keep playing man.

Quitting this game is only temporary... always just temporary... #OCrack

sYG35sP.png

Thanks Silverwind for perfect execution of QL's idea!

• I second that man. Rake is the master in making the pitiful cry :D

• to be fair ive followed you all very little. i saw the war thread and then you all "quit" ... good to see rake still making people cry. i love it. to bad there was no pie. could have been a lot easier to pull the panties up tight and get to baking.

ps. sad sad bomber counts :DP:

Nobody "quit" after the war thread. NOBODY!

They make thread of war when we all put VM. Is it funny? For me yes, but more funny is that you belive that we quit when they post war thread...

• Nobody "quit" after the war thread. NOBODY!

They make thread of war when we all put VM. Is it funny? For me yes, but more funny is that you belive that we quit when they post war thread...

You sound like Achmed The Dead Terrorist.

When someones makes fun of your action. "SILENCE, I KILL YOU"

• What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• If you played on Yildun from day 1 you'd understand why they did what they did.

This is a same group of people from day 1 from alliance called [Hello] To [LUL] and eventually after [LUL] Leader(Unohana) & Co leader(donaldx) quit they formed [SexyBaby] and continued to play.

I don't understand how most of you misjudge this.. You think it's interesting playing on Stale dead uni? Then go register at Uni 1 and start playing there I'm sure you can farm inactives and reach top 100 in next few months just to find more VM and more Inactives.

Only competition for us Yildun veterans were [MCB] and by Hofs and early Crs/Acs you can see how good they were. And boy they were good, actually one of best opponents i had on Ogame since early days (if you know what Im talking about, but most of you have no idea, or you tell tell other people stories as your own in order to grab fame and fake admiration of others on this sad forum).

Typical proof of ignorance is ManSizedRooster post, a forum mod post hunter who did not spend a single minute on Yildun. Like who are you to talk? You're a random for us man. Shut it already stop trolling yourself it's depressing. Only reason people read what you said is cuz of that green color highlighting your name and that's it. That's how important your statement is.

Anyway I love you guys and boy I'm glad you did this Kamikaze.

Why God, why God do I gotta suffer?

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?

• i listen/read msr because of the massive amount of freedom he offers. Dont over look that.

Hey i actually agree with you on one point, the board is in sad state. Just read the first post from the "vets" of this uni. Ill never buy into this being a legit way out.

You could learn from MSR on how to leave the game. Demonfreak has to have a turtle in this uni... Just saying, kill a turtle on your way instead of group hugging.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Typical proof of ignorance is ManSizedRooster post, a forum mod post hunter who did not spend a single minute on Yildun. Like who are you to talk? You're a random for us man. Shut it already stop trolling yourself it's depressing. Only reason people read what you said is cuz of that green color highlighting your name and that's it. That's how important your statement is.

Anyway I love you guys and boy I'm glad you did this Kamikaze.

Post hunter? No i just enjoy the community in general. I follow most of the speed unis a bit :) Espcially since we try to help eachother out by watching sections. So yeah. Kinda my job. Deal.

And the people who are responding to me are people who knew me well before i joined the team lol. As far as who i cam, i doubt you really care. Nor do i care if you care. But cmon, you seriously posted a fat mass suicide and expect people to not poke fun a bit? Cut the melodrama lol. So, im going to have to decline your offer to "shut it".

Spreading FREEDOM one post at a time DP. :DP:

X0YyR8S.jpg

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]

• Post hunter? No i just enjoy the community in general. I follow most of the speed unis a bit :) Espcially since we try to help eachother out by watching sections. So yeah. Kinda my job. Deal.

And the people who are responding to me are people who knew me well before i joined the team lol. As far as who i cam, i doubt you really care. Nor do i care if you care. But cmon, you seriously posted a fat mass suicide and expect people to not poke fun a bit? Cut the melodrama lol. So, im going to have to decline your offer to "shut it".

Spreading FREEDOM one post at a time DP. :DP:

k chad Lmao

Warned for spam- Andvari300

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().