[COA] vs. [SexyBaby] & [MCB] - declaration

• LOL of course I know how to bake pie, I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren.

Besides, everyone knows cake > pie, because Boston Creme Pie is really cake.

Well, there you go. Bake one of those bad boys up for us and we will accept your honorable surrender. Even if we conceded your arguments (we don't, but if) the war has already done one thing very well, and that's demonstrate that we have no competition. You yourself have said as much, at least right now. We can accept this and agree to fight you another day when your ally mates have more time. But only for pie. :D

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• Lol very little actual fighting but two alliances in shambles anyway. :P

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• I'm a terrible chef - you dont want me baking a pie for you. It would probably be really really gross. I'm not going to surrender either. You might see me in V mode from time to time as my real life does get nutty. Anyone that has seen me on the boards knows that I get crashed. It happens. I still have fun, enjoy the smack talk a bit, get salty sometimes, but I don't quit this early. Nusakan is a prime example. Ask Don Joe ... he crashed me many times. I only left when there were only inactive players and those 15-25 times my strength left. Even so, the account is still "alive", although in V mode. Ill be here for the long run. And I'll probably get smashed again... and that's okay.

• Yeah, well at least one of you has a good attitude then.

• I'm a terrible chef - you dont want me baking a pie for you. It would probably be really really gross. I'm not going to surrender either. You might see me in V mode from time to time as my real life does get nutty. Anyone that has seen me on the boards knows that I get crashed. It happens. I still have fun, enjoy the smack talk a bit, get salty sometimes, but I don't quit this early. Nusakan is a prime example. Ask Don Joe ... he crashed me many times. I only left when there were only inactive players and those 15-25 times my strength left. Even so, the account is still "alive", although in V mode. Ill be here for the long run. And I'll probably get smashed again... and that's okay.

I confirm that, probably he's not the best player you can see around but doesn't give up early... the only flaw he has is having (just) some allies too chatty (and I'm good at defining them that way) :biggrin::biggrin:

I don't usually like soap operas but this one... :redface:

Good war to all (the remaining ones)

- Uni (EX) Fornax / Kassiopea / Ursa
    Hof 20%: 250 / 71 / 22
    ALONE: 232 - 57 - 13
    ACS: 18 - 14 - 9

- Uni Pegasus / Nusakan
    Hof 20%: 80 / 505
    ALONE: 65 - 431
    ACS: 15 - 74

• ''Keeping war active'' on dead universe vs inactive alliance.

TKvBPuf.png

Why God, why God do I gotta suffer?

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?

• If someone has never heard of dbashing sats in a war (for any reason, but certainly just to keep the war active too) then that person has never paid attention to an ogame war. A significant percentage of ogame wars end due to inactivity.

And [MCB] has already stated that they will be happy to fight us when they get more players out of vmode. So....why wouldn't we keep the war alive.

[MCB] could end the war themselves by having ALL of their players go vmode. Though, we would then have the satisfaction of knowing we basically made an alliance quit. That is acceptable.

But [MCB] may be totally fine with a d-bash now and then, and that's fine too. If not, there's another way the entire thing can be ended at any time. All it takes is a an offering. A gesture. A.....pie.

Soviet Troll you talk like a noob, regardless of how much experience you have. Even if we declared war on just one person and were the biggest bullies in the universe, I happily accept that designation. Bottom line: We are #1 in the uni now, for whatever reason, however dead or inept you want to claim this universe is. You talk a lot but don't back it up. How about you ask one of these other noobs who are in vmode or about to delete their account if you can have it? THEN you can come show us how awesome you are and teach us how to play.

The post was edited 2 times, last by AnomanderRake ().

• Who are you again? I havent seen you on Yildun in first two months when things were boiling.

When every [MCB] member was 24-7 online?

You come at the end of the uni to brag about something. You're really sad and hopeless.

How can you be so ignorant? What are you trying to achieve with this lmao son you're playing on DEAD uni, and you came at the END.

Where were you? At start, at the middle? Nowhere, like your boy midnight who literally did nothing for 3 months except ate a ninja from a miner and lost his entire FLEET but no you are good playas LMAO?

Man what exactly gives you the right to brag about anything... You are like the DJ who is playing at the end of the party and there's 4 drunk teenagers and a cleaner left.

is-you-crazy-rbznaq.jpg

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?

• Who am I? I’m one of the people actually IN the war, lol.

Your post is pretty. That must make everything true!

• Everyone and their grandmother probably heard of rake at some point.

But the important question is who even are you? I looked over the yildun boards since its inception and never saw a memorable hit or moment from you ever

VFrhXcx.jpg

Thanks for the sig disaster :)