[COA] vs. [SexyBaby] & [MCB] - declaration

• JorjX, just because I am curious, on a scale of 1 to 10, how flat is the earth? 1 being that the earth isn't flat at all, while 10 is the earth is very, very flat and account trading somehow is bad?

• you are wrong, i sart uni 21 day after beggining from 0....

You and EvilolivE are original players. Are there any others?

That doesnt matter so much though. Its traditional and I know its a TALL mountain to climb to get people to see the problem, but I will keep trying, lol.

• ..why MCB or MCB + SexyBaby, or JorjX + SexyBaby did nothing? Come on kiddo, you are not looking like a long term player.

I will take my fake ally and my fake fleeters and we will play in our fake universe, attacking fake players of MCB.

I have very little desire to team up with people outside my own alliance, and my own alliance was in stasis mode.

How is this not simple? What is complicated? I should change alliances or work with people I dont know or trust because YOU want to have "fun?" Give me a break.

• JorjX, just because I am curious, on a scale of 1 to 10, how flat is the earth? 1 being that the earth isn't flat at all, while 10 is the earth is very, very flat and account trading somehow is bad?

LOL thats a good one.

Hey, school started, so if you swing by the playground when the 3rd graders are on recess, you can probably pick up some more epic cuts like that.

• Not even remotely the same bro, come on, at least TRY to see my point.

Exactly the same bro, you pay for a game or play it for free, you progress through the game and then when you have had enough you never play it again or you give it away. One good thing with ogame is you can save your game by going into v-mode.

An account in ogame really reflects how much time, effort or money that one individual was willing to put into it.

JorjX you seemed really bothered by all this. If the game means nothing to you, why are you still here?

I enjoy this game and I'll stick around. I'll probably quit again one day, but eventually I return. Because I like the game and meeting new people all over the world.

People can create a community where they feel like they fit in and I am one of those. In RL I am a Loner aka SPD aka Schizoid Personality Disorder.

But I am happy.

Enough bickering, I am going back to play my game.

production.png

• COA spies have been busy during the start of the war and intercepted this disturbing conversation between JorjX and his minions. With the way he treats his allies there's no doubt remaining as to why he has been abandoned.

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• Loved the video Rake! Perfectly describes the crybaby behavior that has long been the scourge of Ogame current situation of player activity and alliance condition.

I know Im retired but someone get me an account so I can whip those vmoders further into vmode so they get matching tattoos called "The Vmoders".

• I just want to see the pie, I can not count how many threads I have read over the years that include Rake's request for pie, The last War I was in with rake, We did get somewhat of a pie and rake approved that!

Seems like there will not be a pie, Man people hate the pie! I thought everyone loves pie or some form of pie!

Forced to merge Fall of 2020 to Spica
    Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006
    Cmltoe-Jow.gif

• You and EvilolivE are original players. Are there any others?

That doesnt matter so much though. Its traditional and I know its a TALL mountain to climb to get people to see the problem, but I will keep trying, lol.

You know that I'm playing since day 1 , right? It seems you only throw words in left and in right without checking your facts.

AnomanderRake Love that video from inside. Can't stop launghing really...

• ROFL This Midnight and his squad of randoms.

Really? Now you call for a ''war''? Lmao

Where were you when MCB & LUL ruled the universe? Oh wait you were getting ninjad by miners and hiding in other G.

Let me tell you something, calling out on MCB and on ex LUL when their CORE players are in Vmode/Quit is just sad and disrespectful.

Having the audacity to call for a WAR when universe is already dead. :lol:

I wish Gunslinger,Warpath,Donaldx,Unohana are still playing, they would take care of you in no time.

#Ninjadnight & Coalition of Amateurs LMAO :lol:

Why God, why God do I gotta suffer?

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?

• Soviet Troll wow, the dead are talking.

Ninja its a part of the game, yes i was ninjed, and no, they are not miners. But nevermind. Who are you calling? Donaldx who asked me to teach him how to do return hits? Unohana that played 3 days on this server?

At least i was ninjed by players and rebuild everything and even bigger, not ninjed by simulator and almost lost his fleet.

Hang up, ill call you later.

• Lmao you are so sad, you are literally the cancer of that Yildun, and only reason you are there cuz someone gave you already buffed account.

You say that about donaldx and unohana? They did more in first 2 months of universe than you did in your whole OGame career.

Yeah you got ninja by miner, LMAO imagine losing entire fleet to a MINER cuz you don't know how to slow down your fleet and prespy. :lol:

It took you almost 4 months to grow some guts to step and play with big boys, everything before that was hiding and fleet saving or farming inactives.

Typical Midnight gameplay above ^ :lol:

JorjX are you seeing this madness? LMAO declaring war on players that quit & alliances that are inactive.

2019 ogame war tactic

• You are right, i was hiding in other universes from "big guys". You can't see? Even my title on board say "fake fleeter". You got it buddy, i was exposed by you. Im rolling back in my cave.

• Nothing to expose, you're just a normie in Ogame no offence whatsoever.

Go declare war on [RoTa] as well, i mean since you're at it don't forget [Hello] & [LUL] too.

Imagine if i declared war on Attila the Hunt 1500 years later. :lol:

K i'm done trolling you, don't want you to end up with PTSD from me.

This is as big as you're gonna get, so enjoy it. I had to give you career just to destroy it.

You are like Machine Gun Kelly after the KIllshot, Machine Kitty Kelly

• Jorj X has not embarrassed our alliance. Your pompous and egotistical posts and rebuttals prove your characteristically deprived mentality. As Jorj X has stated, 90% of our alliance have had things come up in real life. It has left very little time to work as a team. Enjoy your dominance over a dying universe. I guess I took most everyone quitting for you to rise to power.

sYG35sP.png

Thanks Silverwind for perfect execution of QL's idea!

• Exactly the same bro, you pay for a game or play it for free, you progress through the game and then when you have had enough you never play it again or you give it away. One good thing with ogame is you can save your game by going into v-mode.

Not even close. Even if given to a friend he wouldnt start with what you ended with.

You know that I'm playing since day 1 , right? It seems you only throw words in left and in right without checking your facts.

You have? Eyeless didnt start that account? Why have you claimed to be "gone" a few times?

Gamemanship is one thing and the "Im quitting" name change tactic is used here often, so no, I dont know that. You have a reputation.

• JorjX

First of all, I'm playing here since day 1, when Eyeless decided to retreat, he hand me his account and i handed mine to TMO.

I changed my name to John Wick because i like it, it is illegal to change your nick? I can play dead, I can say that my grandpa is currently playing my acc, you can belive it or not, not my problem.

What reputation are you talking about? You didnt played once against me.

• JorjX

First of all, I'm playing here since day 1, when Eyeless decided to retreat, he hand me his account and i handed mine to TMO.

I changed my name to John Wick because i like it, it is illegal to change your nick? I can play dead, I can say that my grandpa is currently playing my acc, you can belive it or not, not my problem.

What reputation are you talking about? You didnt played once against me.

I see. Same uni since day 1, just not the same account. I know all that went down very early in the life of this uni, so its not as glaring an issue.

No, I have not played with you, nor have I been a very active member of these US boards over the past few years, as I said, I know your reputation. Lots of rumors about pushing, multi-accounting, multiple board accounts, etc. They may just be rumors, I dont know for sure, but they are out there, have you not heard them?

Warned for cheating accusation/insinuation.

- Marshmello

Edited once, last by Marshmello ().

• You could be playing since 20.000 BC for all i care but if you are hiding under random nick and clicking mines, what's the actual point of that? How do you even compare to players you're trying to trash.

While they were doing top ACS & SOLO you were farming inactives, and now 3 months after your pet posts Wall of Text talking about war?

No need to play against you, you will get ninjad by yourself Lmao

• As for the name change thing, as I said, its an often used tactic in this game, but TMOs "goodbye" hit post indicated pretty clearly you had quit.

More tactics?

Thats all fine. Dont really care much. Name changes can be good for confusing folks you are hunting. Whatever.