[COA] vs. [SexyBaby] & [MCB] - declaration

• :evil:

Greetings Yildun! We, the Coalition of....something, have decided the universe is lacking life. And also that we are the best. And that [SexyBaby] and [MCB] are not the best. One team has talked like gods for a long time, but has shown not much yet. Kicked off almost all uni's they tried, this time left running without a fight? the other has been living up to their name, baby's. So finally we decided that we need pie. Naturally this has lead to war. But there are too many players in vmode in both [SexyBaby] and [MCB] to make us happy about our likelihood to receive pie.

Therefore, we, the Coalition of A...[unintelligible speech], declare simultaneous war on both [SexyBaby] and [MCB] alliances. We are aware that, per the rules, we would need a seperate war declaration for each of these wars. However, as has been done in the past we have received permission from Andvari300 to declare this simultaneous war in the same war discussion thread. This will allow everyone to more easily follow and be entertained by our collective efforts.

We, being righteous and humble, are willing to discuss the terms of the war with both alliances here in the discussion thread. Of course if any side is unwilling to participate in a limited war, that is perfectly acceptable and we will proceed under the rules of standard war as per the rules. Standard War begins now but we offer a 3 day period to agree on terms for a possible switch to limited war, though the standard war starts right away while we discuss (bashing lifted after 12 hours of this post per rules). Our intention is to track discussion in one thread, CR's in two threads. Each alliance is free to make their own decisions on what's best for them. Should any side surrender the applicable CR thread will be closed.

As for our own conditions Rake insists on pie, as per usual! We agree to immediately end the war for any alliances that makes for us a homemade pie and eats it, and provides documentation (pictures) of this adventure in this thread. Eating the pie is important because we want it to be delicious! We're not going to accept a poop pie or something like that....unless you eat it, of course.
    So there it is. It shall be

THE COALITION OF [cough cough]

?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_t7QlOLKKxp0%2FTF3G1yZ8X-I%2FAAAAAAAAAK0%2FmENdDUk0aoU%2Fs1600%2Fhulk.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

vs.

SEXY BABY

kip.jpg

and

MCB

0.jpg

Good luck to everyone! :borg:

Edited once, last by Tiamat ().

• We are scared and put VM all. Sorry guys, you are the best, of course. We saw a lot of skills from you

Well, it seems so, you all want to delete your accounts, because of Onizuka ban. Check the top 10 solo/acs, you will see there some skills. I just bought a box full of napkins for you, it will be delivered by my drunk pilots.

You have 2 options here.

1st: You go away, delete your accounts and never come back here or anywhere.

2nd: You keep playing, fill our recs and after that you will go away and never come back.

MiniOni (v) 2

• Well, we did provide for a third option. If you don’t want to fight you should immediately offer us pie. :D

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• My dear Midnight, just yesterday I told you that we are all bored of this game and that we'll delete our accounts, so you already know that we are going for option 1 and I not understand why you have to organize this tomfoolery.

I hope you'll find a purpose for your life building virtual ships in a desert universe.

Luckily we have much much better plans, like MiniOni that now he is driving with his stunning wife direction Amsterdam! Enjoy your vacation man! :)

Edited once, last by Onizuka88 ().

• Lol, we’re trying here! We picked the two most dangerous alliances besides us. Not the two most vmode alliances, lol.

Rouse some of your buds out of vmode, JorjX !!

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• All our players have RL issues right now except Deep, who's moons have already been blown and fleet killed.

It seems silly. I am the ONLY member of my alliance not in long-term (more than a week) V in the top 50, and an alliance with half the top 10 accounts and top 10 fleets is declaring "war?"

LOL I feel like I just got jumped in the parking lot.

• Wait, I know, I should get a bunch of new guys to take over their accounts, the way COP plays it! You know, tag-out and rest up a bit, then come back.

OR I could change my name then FAKE that I left! Right Midnight-John Wick?

• raki has played his account since day one, can ANY of the rest of you make that claim? If not, then I have already beat you.

GG Raki. You got me. Probably smart not to let me get too big.

• Lol what’s wrong with handing an account off when you’re done playing it? I admit I am new here but definitely not new, haha.

JorjX why does Ogame “war” have to be for a good reason? We’re just trying to have fun. It is a war game. It is unfortunate so many of you are unable to play at the moment hopefully that ends soon. Good luck!

• LOL whats wrong with passing high level accounts?

Hey I guess I can run the first 10 miles of a marathon, then let someone else run a bit, right? Same as one person running the whole thing, right?

You didnt build it. Heck I smashed the account your playing already once.

• yes, and that player decided to step away. Good job. The account should therefore be destroyed or something? It was placed in the hands of someone they felt could grow it, which is better for the universe than losing an account. The fleet is already bigger than it ever was, for you to hunt again. ;)

But that's a bit of a distraction from the subject, no? Account hand-offs really don't have anything to do with the war declaration and don't really matter in this context. If your alliance has accounts that need owners then, yeah, you should do the same.

Anyway, what is an ogame war besides removal of bashing? For the most part it's just a forum conversation and in-game things are *mostly* normal. Again, good luck to you JorjX . If it's only you, you should be able to easily post more damage than us. Clearly you have more targets. If nothing else, hopefully it gives you a smile. It's something to do, neh? :D

• Passing top accounts is most certainly NOT "better" for the universe, come on, what kind of nonsense is that?

We dont pass accounts much in MCB, mid level ones maybe, but top accounts? Nope, thats what KILLS universes.

As for the "war it is only me, Midnight knows it, he has been hunting me hard for a week, trying to get a pattern, but hasnt been able to even get a whisper of my fleet.

So again, whatever.

• My dear Midnight, just yesterday I told you that we are all bored of this game and that we'll delete our accounts, so you already know that we are going for option 1 and I not understand why you have to organize this tomfoolery.

I hope you'll find a purpose for your life building virtual ships in a desert universe.

Luckily we have much much better plans, like MiniOni that now he is driving with his stunning wife direction Amsterdam! Enjoy your vacation man! :)

Says the guys who played this game for 4 months from 6 am to 12 am.

JorjX Dude, while you are crying over here, you lost 1 moon. And about accounts that are gaved away, thats how you keep an universe alive. But better run into v mode!

• Crying? LOL thats what all bullies say when they finally get a guy alone.

No, passing high levels accounts does NOT keep Uni's alive, it kills them. If the high level accounts were deleted or left in v, other players would have a much better chance of becoming a
    "high level account." When these huge account never leave, it completely discourages others. Take my word for it.

Why is playing your own account from beginning to end a bad thing?

• Crying? LOL thats what all bullies say when they finally get a guy alone.

No, passing high levels accounts does NOT keep Uni's alive, it kills them. If the high level accounts were deleted or left in v, other players would have a much better chance of becoming a
    "high level account." When these huge account never leave, it completely discourages others. Take my word for it.

Why is playing your own account from beginning to end a bad thing?

maybe you should get participation trophy for just being present