How long have you been playing Ogame?

• since uni3.us. jumped here and there, on&off. don't know when but it i guess it's been 10yrs.

but i remember this best thing i did in year 2013 - quitting ogame.

and ocrack brought me back.

it's like smoking; you can stop, do self-probation but you can never quit.

ogame-sig.png

• Off and on since 2005. My current account is only 3 years old. However, I’m in a universe that fits my playing style and in a good alliance so I think I’ll stick around on this one.

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• How long have I NOT been playing Ogame? Over a year now, I think.

Only jumped on this thread to say hey hello merry xmas happy new year, glad your dog/cat didn't die, and yes life is fantastic, glad to hear you're all fabulous too!

Till next time, you bunch of no life scrublords.

:biggrin2:

• June 08 untill 2013 - huge break - january 19 untill May 19 - break again - 1st day of Cosmos

• discoverer was implemented on Cosmos, not before. but the answer is No, i started as a Collector , than moved when i saw that i struggled to gain advantage over a Discoverer even when farming full slot several hours a day..

• discoverer was implemented on Cosmos, not before. but the answer is No, i started as a Collector , than moved when i saw that i struggled to gain advantage over a Discoverer even when farming full slot several hours a day..

i see, I though discoverer had been part of the game since before cosmos. thats why so many ppl crying about it XD

• Im pretty sure I started in 2006.

Played in uni 7.us.......it merged into uni 1. :)

"nobody cares"

• I started .org uni 5 when it first came out way back in October of 2004, so over 15 years now which is a little more then half my life. It's had it's ups and downs and it will never be what it was but I love my Ocrack, I've tried rehab it doesn't work

• HELLO ... GAME OGAME FOR OVER 13 YEARS ... I STARTED ON OCEAN (EUROPEAN) SERVER SERVICES AND THEN I DIDN'T HAPPEN TO PLAY ... THERE ARE MANY STRATEGY GAMES, BUT THERE WAS THE NEAREST NEXT WHAT I LOOKED FOR.

• This is such a committed player base. Sure, we’re collectively legendary for our complaining, but man do we stick with it. Most other MMO’s have almost no veterans, but you can easily find people that have been around since launch.

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• I've been playing since summer of 2012. I started in Uni1 and had no idea what to do. Joined a few alliances, made a name for myself on these boards, got crashed alot...and I mean, alot. Played on alot of different servers, but only two accounts survived to this day. I remember the days of Apocalypse and when they changed their name to The Care Bears as a joke, back when Dego was rank #1 for the better part of a decade. I wonder what happened to him, I really don't remember. I left the game around the time he wasn't a thing anymore. It's strange looking back almost a decade now, coming back, and seeing not much has changed. Just some new players and new Uni's, and more pay to win. Still the good ole O-crack I remember it to be.

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)

• I've been playing since summer of 2012. I started in Uni1 and had no idea what to do. Joined a few alliances, made a name for myself on these boards, got crashed alot...and I mean, alot. Played on alot of different servers, but only two accounts survived to this day. I remember the days of Apocalypse and when they changed their name to The Care Bears as a joke, back when Dego was rank #1 for the better part of a decade. I wonder what happened to him, I really don't remember. I left the game around the time he wasn't a thing anymore. It's strange looking back almost a decade now, coming back, and seeing not much has changed. Just some new players and new Uni's, and more pay to win. Still the good ole O-crack I remember it to be.

Hello again,

DegO left the game a while ago. He was done with the game honestly.

Top 01 - ACS -[TOT: 300.203.470.500] Shax [Together] & Volke [N F] & Goran [CaDi] & Ace25 [CaDi] & BestFleeter [Together] vs. DegO [Bushido] (A: 64.940.387.000, D: 235.263.083.500)

I think I'm the only Apocalypse guy still around honestly.

Timberwolf

Active:

Volans.us-(NOOB)

Retired:

Tarazed.us-(NOOB) Univ 1.us-(NOOB/OLD/Legorian/many others) Univ Draco.us-(Apoc/NEON) Univ 1.org-(RoLUE/SAGITTA) Univ 10.org-(TPM)

• I started in uni3 .org back in the early 2000s 03 or 04 i think. In an alliance called Gung ho. Had accounts in uni1, 2 and 5 as well. Left the game around when speed unis started and my brother just got me back in recently. ^^^ above post mentions apocalypse, that sounds very familiar from my old ogame days so i may have been around then.

Edited once, last by zachzbt ().

• I played before the redesign, before battlecruisers, and before expeditions probably in 2003. I remember a friend having Nokia N95 and he was able to do the FS while being away from the computer. I believe it was .org Andromeda that was redesigned and introduced expeditions, I think I played that one in 2009 or 2011 the alliance was the Police Academy, and that's where I got Sweetchuck from. Then I stopped playing for more than 10 years. not sure why in 2023 I searched for ogame in the app store and nostalgia kicked in