How long have you been playing Ogame?

• since uni3.us. jumped here and there, on&off. don't know when but it i guess it's been 10yrs.

but i remember this best thing i did in year 2013 - quitting ogame.

and ocrack brought me back.

it's like smoking; you can stop, do self-probation but you can never quit.

• Off and on since 2005. My current account is only 3 years old. However, I’m in a universe that fits my playing style and in a good alliance so I think I’ll stick around on this one.

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• How long have I NOT been playing Ogame? Over a year now, I think.

Only jumped on this thread to say hey hello merry xmas happy new year, glad your dog/cat didn't die, and yes life is fantastic, glad to hear you're all fabulous too!

Till next time, you bunch of no life scrublords.

:biggrin2:

• discoverer was implemented on Cosmos, not before. but the answer is No, i started as a Collector , than moved when i saw that i struggled to gain advantage over a Discoverer even when farming full slot several hours a day..

• discoverer was implemented on Cosmos, not before. but the answer is No, i started as a Collector , than moved when i saw that i struggled to gain advantage over a Discoverer even when farming full slot several hours a day..

i see, I though discoverer had been part of the game since before cosmos. thats why so many ppl crying about it XD

:nothingtoadd::lol:

Cursed With A Blessing

• I started .org uni 5 when it first came out way back in October of 2004, so over 15 years now which is a little more then half my life. It's had it's ups and downs and it will never be what it was but I love my Ocrack, I've tried rehab it doesn't work

• HELLO ... GAME OGAME FOR OVER 13 YEARS ... I STARTED ON OCEAN (EUROPEAN) SERVER SERVICES AND THEN I DIDN'T HAPPEN TO PLAY ... THERE ARE MANY STRATEGY GAMES, BUT THERE WAS THE NEAREST NEXT WHAT I LOOKED FOR.