Ban the person above you!

• The game is simple, ban the person above you but, but there has to be a good reason.

Since there is no one above me i'll have my tea
    :thumbsup:

LOOKING FOR TOP 10 ACC

• banned for drinking tea

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

• Banned for making a good avatar.

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)

• Banned for using original ogame commander pic

What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• banned for not wearing safety clothes while banning me

What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• Banned for threatening of flying or dying

• banned for too much activity on board

• Banned because its windy outside.