[TOT: 80.492.000] Mr Zinn [oOo] vs. Technocrat Vulcan [GTE] & br34k1ng [COA] (A: 80.451.000, D: 41.000)

• If your gut says you should recall, you should probably listen to it! GG to Vulcan and br34k1ng

This is probably my 2nd biggest mistake in Ogame so far, but I've learned from each one. :thumbsup:

On 29-08-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Mr Zinn [oOo]

Large Cargo 3.000

Light Fighter 10.130

Heavy Fighter 393

Espionage Probe 1

Defender Technocrat Vulcan [GTE]

Large Cargo 800

Recycler 600

Espionage Probe 59

Bomber 89

Destroyer 15

Defender br34k1ng [COA]

Cruiser 7.733

Battlecruiser 1.051

After the battle ...

Attacker Mr Zinn [oOo]

Destroyed!

Defender Technocrat Vulcan [GTE]

Large Cargo 800 ( -0 )

Recycler 600 ( -0 )

Espionage Probe 18 ( -41 )

Bomber 89 ( -0 )

Destroyer 15 ( -0 )

Defender br34k1ng [COA]

Cruiser 7.733 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 1.051 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 80.451.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 41.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 40.598.400 metal and 23.795.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -50.748.000

Crystal: -29.703.000

Deuterium: 0

The attacker(s) lost a total of 80.451.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 40.598.400

Crystal: 23.754.200

Deuterium: 0

The defender(s) made a profit of 64.352.600 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.2

Mr Zinn - Yildun

Edited once, last by Caldsteven: Fixed the DF ().

• Lol learn it’s faux pax to post your own ninja unless defender gives you an ok. Haha.

Seriously though. Good sportsmanship. I like it!

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• Ah my bad and good for it. You might have said cuz it was kinda funny. :)

I was just joking anyway. Except about the part where I said it was classy on you for your comments.

You know, you can’t slow ACS defense fleets. So if you saw activity or had a feeling you know what you *should* have done, right? ;)

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• I'm still learning a lot about the finer details of fleeting. I THOUGHT I slowed my fleet about 1 minute and probed at the original hit time, but I obviously messed up somewhere. I actually asked them after if ACS defense slow was a thing because I honestly didn't know

Mr Zinn - Yildun

• You can’t slow defense. But a really crafty defender will *assume* you will safety probe and time their defense to land slightly AFTER the hit. There’s a huge risk in that. But if the attacking fleeter is very good it’s a decent bet and possibly the only way to ninja them. Not saying that’s what happened here, but something to consider.

If you have the time I’d recommend something like slowing 3 minutes and probing about 2.5 minutes after original landing time. If you’re nervous about time, slow at least a minute like you said and scan 30 seconds after original landing. But that might miss the Uber-crafty.

Just a couple other tidbits for you to ponder.

* it is not possible to know you are under attack without causing activity somewhere. So if you’re attacking someone much stronger than you, always safe to recall if you see activity.

* ACS defense fleets do NOT cause activity when they arrive. ;)

• Lol I may be a really crafty defender, and set the hit to land a few seconds after the initial time ;)

or my internet just lagged.. who actually knows :D

Edited once, last by br34k1ng ().