Couple Ideas - Feedback Welcome

• Here's a few ideas I've been tossing around in my head and would love some feedback on

1) Caravan System: This would work similar to ACS except that it's for Transport or Deploy Missions. This would be a simple, but nice quality of life feature allowing you to sync up transport or deploys to a planet. I know at least SOME of us have had the annoyance of one transport being a few minutes faster than another, forcing your mine output to 0, while you wait for that 2nd fleet to arrive so you can start your construction. I could see this feature being tied to the Admiral officer to make him a little more enticing to players and to replace the "Loot priority" which doesn't appear to actually work (unless i'm completely misunderstanding how it works).

2) Laser Tech + Expedition Upgrade: Laser tech is the only tech (graviton excluded) that is completely useless after a certain level (12). The bonuses for Ion is very meh, but at least it's something. I feel like Laser Tech and Expeditions could both use a small boost so my idea is for Laser Tech to either (A) Reduce the chance of a 'Nothing' result by 1% per level or (B) Increase the Resource/Ship/Dark Matter rewards from expeditions by 1% per level. This doesn't feel like it would really break anything and would make Laser Tech a little more useful and Expeditions more enticing.

3) Recall All: Pretty simple, an option to recall ALL fleets in flight. I could see this being tied to either Commander, Admiral, or All Officers. This would be a very nice quality of life feature, especially for those who recall/deploy to fleetsave.

4) Combat Report Filter/Searching: Straight forward, the ability to search through, or filter by location/day, your combat reports. Very frustrating to try to see if you're staying within the Bashing limit when you're going through 65+ pages of reports.

Empress Sela - Xanthus
    Mr Zinn - Yildun (Bonus internet points if you get the reference)

• Soviet Troll Numbers 1 and 3 both include a way to incentivize people to pickup Officers, which would be a direct increase in profit. For those who DO use them already it would be an incentive to continue using them.

Rexford Thanks for the input. Do you have any suggestions for ways Laser Tech could be improved?

Empress Sela - Xanthus

• To be fair, with Laser Tech 20, which costs 210,000,000 metal and 105,000,000 crystal, you'd get at most ~400 extra dark matter IF you roll Large Reward AND get maximum roll

Empress Sela - Xanthus

• Remove darkmatter from your idea. Gameforge will not go for an idea that increases darkmatter yield. They rely on people opening their wallets for that.

Expos produce very little DM, So little that I have not done expo in oh maybe 7 years or so.
    Those who spend money on DM spend a lot, I just dropped 20 bucks last night and will drop another 20 again this week.
    This year alone I have spent 400 plus and intend to spend another 400 before the year is out.
    It cost 20 bucks to insta build research and the same for relocations, I have another 6 to 7 more relocations to do before years end.
    One thing GF does not offer is packages, I would not mind spending a bunch of money if they offered like a 3 month package of officers along with a bunch of boosts to go along with that.
    Their sales are revolving and repeat at about the same rate.

Here's a few ideas I've been tossing around in my head and would love some feedback on

1) Caravan System: This would work similar to ACS except that it's for Transport or Deploy Missions. This would be a simple, but nice quality of life feature allowing you to sync up transport or deploys to a planet. I know at least SOME of us have had the annoyance of one transport being a few minutes faster than another, forcing your mine output to 0, while you wait for that 2nd fleet to arrive so you can start your construction. I could see this feature being tied to the Admiral officer to make him a little more enticing to players and to replace the "Loot priority" which doesn't appear to actually work (unless i'm completely misunderstanding how it works).

This is a great idea, As sometimes I have fleets that are hours apart when either moving res, transporting or fleet saving.
    To be able to sync them up so they all arrive at the same time would be a nice improvement.
    Loot priority: I would need more info on what this is... For me its a AGR thing, when you collect res it collects the set res, such as deut as the first thing it fills up... Meaning if I have 1m metal 1m crystal and 1m deut, and I set the priority to deut first then crystal and then metal, and I have only storage space to send 2m it will send 1m deut 1m crystal and nothing for metal, Otherwise selecting all it will send 1m metal 1m crystal and no deut.

4) Combat Report Filter/Searching: Straight forward, the ability to search through, or filter by location/day, your combat reports. Very frustrating to try to see if you're staying within the Bashing limit when you're going through 65+ pages of reports.

I am not sure why you would keep 65 pages of combat reports, I get about 12 per day and upload them to Top raider and then delete them.
    If you need some sort of sorting and keeping track of targets then install Anti Game Reborn...

Highlights allow you to make custom list of targets, alliance mates, people you want to watch and a lot of other things as well.

Universe 1 US Since Nov 2011
    Playing since April 2006

• Loot priority: I would need more info on what this is

Your guess is as good as mine. It's one of the features currently listed under the Admiral officer but I have not be able to figure out how it works. What you described is exactly what I thought it would do, but it doesn't.

Empress Sela - Xanthus