State of the Union - Xanthus (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• Okay, keep discussing and I'll keep adding to the list as needed. I don't know yet when the poll will happen. Gameforge staff is busy with the contest and new content and things of that sort. :)

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Queen Leo

Can you push them for be quick. Because server already dead and with this spect we cannot find a new player to join. So if something not change, we will play with just 5 players.

Please create some pool for vote.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• I would like Defense into debris field and increased debris field.

Thats big advantage for strong player. If you want that as a weak. I agree, no problem for me:))

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Thats big advantage for strong player. If you want that as a weak. I agree, no problem for me:))

i also agree. no problem.

We are waiting polls as soon as posible. To be honest i didnt understnd that why we are waiting ??

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• Can you push them for be quick.

I love that you think I have enough power to "make" Gameforge do things. Sadly, no. I know that they're really busy right now, and I've been told that this isn't going to happen immediately. I'll do my best to get it going as soon as it's allowed to happen, but I don't know when that will be yet.

firma-2.jpg

• I love that you think I have enough power to "make" Gameforge do things. Sadly, no. I know that they're really busy right now, and I've been told that this isn't going to happen immediately. I'll do my best to get it going as soon as it's allowed to happen, but I don't know when that will be yet.

Thank you, waiting four your good news.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• if i use all of my power , you cannot find any player at Xanthus . so that i just use as much power as needed. :evilgrin::evilgrin:

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• I love that you think I have enough power to "make" Gameforge do things. Sadly, no. I know that they're really busy right now, and I've been told that this isn't going to happen immediately. I'll do my best to get it going as soon as it's allowed to happen, but I don't know when that will be yet.

Dear Queen;

to be honest u are the most concerned manager i have ever seen in the last ten years.

we know the limits of your authority wery well..

u have to understand us. u must guide us to protect this univerce and keep the light on to start the vote.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• Not yet; we just finished up checking things for the event servers. I know they're still actively working on fixing the new content. If I had to guess, it would be after Christmas, so maybe another month or so?

firma-2.jpg

• Not yet; we just finished up checking things for the event servers. I know they're still actively working on fixing the new content. If I had to guess, it would be after Christmas, so maybe another month or so?

Dear Queen,

We all bored. Speed up pls. This speeds forcing everybody to give up gf.

Best regards.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR