State of the Union - Xanthus (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• I merged your posts into this thread, because we need to keep this discussion in one place. With that said, it's only been 3 months since you voted, and there needs to be at least 6 months between polls. I'm really sorry, but that's been a pretty firm rule in the past. :(

Dear Queen,

Is there any news?? Last uni in us will be stronger than our univerce soon. we are wanting fair action to our univerce before merge. We need to prepare ourself.

Best regards.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• I understand, but you just had a poll with the last round a little over 3 months ago. There's a pretty strict rule that they can't be more often than every 6 months.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• I understand, but you just had a poll with the last round a little over 3 months ago. There's a pretty strict rule that they can't be more often than every 6 months.

Dear Queen,

We also agreed to u about rules but managers need to check stuations before merge again. Now newest uni is stronger than ours. How they will make merge?? We are not wanting poll, We are wanting fair.

Best regards.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• I can continue to let our COMA know of your wishes, but I can't promise that you'll get a poll right away.

firma-2.jpg

• Queen Leo

Good day

As GF declared , universes will merge soon . They start preparing for merging .

Problem is our universe not ready for merging. for example newest uni Galatea's first player point is more than 5m and this universe opened 1 month ago . our universe is opened more than 1 year but our first player's point same with Galatea's.

So if GF not thinking to merge Xanthus with other universe , there is no any problem . But if they are planning to merge our uni with others , uni spects need to be change as soon as possible for we can be ready for merging.

If not Xanthus players will be disappear after merging and we dont want that.

I am writing here as the founder of an alliance that includes the top 6 players.

Waiting your good news for Xanthus.

Thanks

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• I know, and I've told him, repeatedly. I have the sense that polls are on hold for right now; I promise as soon as I have news, I will share it with you.

firma-2.jpg

• I know, and I've told him, repeatedly. I have the sense that polls are on hold for right now; I promise as soon as I have news, I will share it with you.

Dead Queen,

We want to learn stuation before merge, if possible. We all have simple question that how u are planing to make merge for xhantus. Newest un9 much more stonger than us. Gf need to change stats of xhantus 6 month before. We are wanting fair managment.

Best regards.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• I've left another message for him about this. Is this still what you all are in agreement about voting on?

1x Fleet ==> 2x fleet

1x Eco ==> 7x eco

6x Research ==> 14x research

+25 Fields ==> +30 fields

firma-2.jpg

• I agreed with that, thanks a lot

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• Fully agree

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Yes we agree Talonkarde and me Space Boy agree for the new setting

1x Fleet ==> 2x fleet

1x Eco ==> 7x eco

6x Research ==> 14x research

+25 Fields ==> +30 fields

• dear Queen Leo

as i saw on forum , merge will start soon for all universes .

is there any news for Xanthus spects change before merging ?

thanks

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Not yet; last I heard was that we could prepare for polls, but that there was no guarantee of when setting changes would be done if anything passed. If I hear an update, I'll let you know.

I suspect that they're waiting to see how the .nl merge goes before making it more widespread, but I don't know that for sure.

firma-2.jpg

• Economy speed: 1x (current setting) or 7x

Research speed: 6x (current setting) or 14x

Fleet speed: 1x (current setting) or 2x

Bonus fields: +25 (current setting) or +30

firma-2.jpg

• I don't know. I need to compile them from every universe that wanted polls, add some other stuff to them, and present it all to Prongs, then it's out of my hands and beyond my control.

firma-2.jpg