State of the Union - Xanthus (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• Hello Xanthus guys, and future friends. I opened this thread just to see how many peoples like few changes to make it better for everyone. Universe almost dead, and I think we can agree to have this kind of help for everyone here.

I suggest:

eco : 1x to 5x

Fleet speed : 1x to 2x (or can be stay 1x)

and for last I would like to have more fields on planets, so atleast +25 fields more.

I dont want to make this thread toxic, so please dont fight or I would need to request lock.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Eco: 5x would be amazing. Right now it just feels like an absolute SLOG to level up mines both in speed and resources, or to try and recover after being hit.

Fleetspeed: I'd prefer to leave this at 1x. This would let it continue to be a more "relaxed" server

Planet Fields: We have +25 at the moment, and I'd love to see more since this is labeled as a "mining" server which means fields are king.

Mr Zinn - Yildun

• You guys are a little bit too new to have polls for server setting changes yet. You will need to be at least 6 months old, which would be near the end of September, but I'm going to merge the other discussion about that into this thread, so that it's together in the same section as all of the others, where we can see and follow it.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• come on guys the eco speed and stuff does not need to increase, this is a slow serv. if anything when the time to vote comes acs should be turned on, research should be 1x would be my ideal. just a normal ogame serv

• You guys are a little bit too new to have polls for server setting changes yet. You will need to be at least 6 months old, which would be near the end of September, but I'm going to merge the other discussion about that into this thread, so that it's together in the same section as all of the others, where we can see and follow it.

Dear Queen,

I understood that u have rules about 6 month.

To be honest we have max 10 active player in univerce and 3 of them stronger for live.

If u can do that stat polls earlier, we will be plased. U can active stats at the end of 6 month but pls start vote.

King regards

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• There are quite a few more than ten, but the best I can do is to ask Prongs. That rule isn't mine, it came from Gameforge.

firma-2.jpg

• There are quite a few more than ten, but the best I can do is to ask Prongs. That rule isn't mine, it came from Gameforge.

Dead Queen,

Thanks a lot for your kindly reply.

King regards

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

Dear Queen Leo

we are waiting with excitement . finally we are coming to end of September.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• we passed 6 months old Queen. When u will open polls.

I don't know yet. We just did a round of polls, and our COMA is currently on vacation. I'll have to get back to you on that.

But what you can do in the meantime is discuss what it is that you would want to vote on.

firma-2.jpg

• I don't know yet. We just did a round of polls, and our COMA is currently on vacation. I'll have to get back to you on that.

But what you can do in the meantime is discuss what it is that you would want to vote on.

we are talking about polls for last 1 months in our team. We know what we are wanting lol. Lets start boss :)

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• LOL Thank you for thinking I'm the boss, but I don't have the power to start the in-game polls. I do however have to pass the information along to the COMA, who IS the one that can run them, so at some point you're going to have to clue me in to what you're wanting to vote on so I can let him know. Once he's back I'll talk to him and see when he wants to do these again.

firma-2.jpg

• Dear Queen Leo ,

first of all thank you for your kindly interest and support.

This universe almost dead. So that i think its time for change . Because if we lose more time , we couldnt find any player for play .

I think below spects is fine for that uni . As everyone know this is slow speed uni so that i think players dont want to change fleet speed.

Fleet Speed : 1x Fleet ( I think need to stay like this )
    Economy Speed : 1x Eco - Can be 5x or 6x

6x Research - Can be stay like this

Fields : + 25 Fields - If eco speed will increase , Fields can be + 30

NO ACS - This spect also cannot change , because more players join that universe because of NO ACS. (If can change its ok for me)

Debris: %30 Fleet to Debris - Need to change %80

Those are my opinion and i think all reqs are realistic.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Economy Speed : 1x Eco - Can be 5x or 6x <-- You guys need to decide on one to vote on.

6x Research - Can be stay like this <-- if Econ goes to 5x, Research would have to go to 5x or 10x.

firma-2.jpg

• Fleet Speed : 1x Fleet TO 2X IF POSSIBLE

Economy Speed : 1x Eco - Can be 5x

6x Research - 10X

Fields : + 25 Fields - If eco speed will increase , Fields can be + 30

NO ACS - This spect also cannot change , because more players join that universe because of NO ACS. (If can change its ok for me) AGREED

Debris: %30 Fleet to Debris - Need to change %80 AGREED

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• Okay. Will you guys please poke your buddies/allies/frenemies in Xanthus and get them here discussing this. I have no idea when we can do polls again, but the settings to be voted on need to be discussed and agreed on before we could even think about moving forward.

firma-2.jpg

• I was against any change, especially for a Uni so new, which is why I didn't speak up. I do like @hardy's starting points, though.

I'm pretty sold on this staying as a 1x fleet speed Uni. If it changes to 2x I wouldn't leave, but I am against changing the speed.

I wouldn't mind Eco going to 5x and Research going to 10x just to keep the spirit of the settings we have now.

• Seems good. Agree with that