T&C update

• I find an article in TC that should be updated or removed.

3.2.5 It is not permissible to use the ‪Gameforge‬ Services via anonymization services or similar means capable of suppressing or concealing the real IP address or the origin of the user.

What if im using proxys, VPN's and other tools to be safe on internet, to protect me against potential hackers? It happend in the past that someone hacked into this board and stole a database full of IP's, emails and other information of users. And I belive a good hacker can exploit any of GF brower game and collect information about me. Or maybe GF sell my information for marketing purposes?

I suggest to remove that article from TC because its a little abusive. I know its not a GF volunteer job, but they can talk with someone working at GF.

Thanks!

• Might as well just suggest to make all universe's chaos universes. Then you can get what you really want. ;) What is allowed in chaos universe again, man.. I forgot. Someone help me out here. Tm.. i mean midnight wants to do what?

daKspu0.jpg

Made by DISASTER

• I know in Nusakan, a chaos universe that I am in, bashing and pushing are fully allowed. Those are really the only benefits there. You can rally up a group of friends and shoot straight to the top pretty quickly!

sYG35sP.png

Thanks Silverwind for perfect execution of QL's idea!

• Well, i think i got misunderstood. I don't break this rule, GO/SGO can look up for this. I got my answer from GF and explained me why its a good rule.

Can be closed!