State of the Union - Merkur (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• Research speed: 7x (current setting) or 14x

Debris field: 40% (current setting) or 30%

Or Debris field 80%.

Our opinion doesn't matter ? Volke can play in every universe and change setting ? 70% in pegasus 80% in japetus 30% in merkur 70% in Virgo....

I have no proof that he plays on Merkur... No Nickname. Nothing.

It's unbelievable.

• 8 of the 12 of you that have commented have asked to have 30% on the poll, 3 asked for 80%, and 1 asked for 50%.

Prongs told me to go with the most wanted so we can get this process going everywhere.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• We can change all setting with 1 poll ?

I would like to have defense on debris : 80%

Just 8 players can change setting... And 3 of them are not playing on Merkur

• Just 8 players can change setting

Nope; but the majority CAN get something included on the poll. It doesn't change until it receives 80% of the votes on the poll.

firma-2.jpg

• Queen Leo Ok then I am the only one to ask Def in to the debris 80% so you can add this option to the poll. Thank you .

• See? You guys CAN find a compromise. One side wants one setting on the poll, the other side wants a different setting on the poll. Neither side is probably happy, but nothing changes without 80% vote anyway, so just having it on the poll doesn't make it a sure thing.

firma-2.jpg

• Research speed: 7x (current setting) or 14x

Debris field: 40% (current setting) or 30%

Defense-into-Debris-Field: 0% (current setting) or 80%

firma-2.jpg

• We can't vote for 80% Df Ingame....

I think it's useless to speak they will have what they want like usual.

• We can't vote for 80% Df Ingame....

I think it's useless to speak they will have what they want like usual.

The problem is, only when doing polls for settings for brand-new universes, can all settings be voted on. When voting to try to change settings in existing universes, it's only permitted to have on the poll the current setting and one additional setting to choose between. In this case, I had to go with the majority and put 30% on the poll with the 40%. I'm sorry about that, but it was the only way to get the DF on the poll at all; the alternative was going to be not including it at all.

firma-2.jpg

• The problem is, only when doing polls for settings for brand-new universes, can all settings be voted on. When voting to try to change settings in existing universes, it's only permitted to have on the poll the current setting and one additional setting to choose between. In this case, I had to go with the majority and put 30% on the poll with the 40%. I'm sorry about that, but it was the only way to get the DF on the poll at all; the alternative was going to be not including it at all.

The alternative was good. Not include at all.

They ask and 48H they have their poll.

Don't be sorry when you speak about your friends.

• don't you get tired of crying all the time

who are you supposed to be ? GOD ?

Title conferred by your friends moderators, operators, who try to please their playing friends.

If you do not see that it is problematic it is that you are the God of the idiots. I And I suggest you ask your friends to correct your title.

Merkur is not your business.

Warned for the insulting comments- Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• ;(;(

Little noob crying again

Warned for insult- Andvari300

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• ;(;(

Little noob crying again

You are crying to your friend mod's

Congratz

As i said Merkur is not your business.

But you are free to waste your time. Enjoy your life and go away.

You are a damn noob. Nothing else to say.

I will hit them 30% or 40%. I don't care.