State of the Union - Merkur (Exodus Oct. 2020)

• HELLO FRIENDS AND FOE

COME ONE COME ALL. I AM HEAR TO BEGIN THE DISCUSSION OF BETTERING OUR UNI.

OUR CURRENT DICTATORS HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE US.................................. SOME OF US HAVE DECIDED THAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS OPTION INCREASED IN OUR UNI SETTINGS.

MERKUR CURRENTLY HAS +25 FIELDS

WE WOULD LIKE THE OPTION TO VOTE ON OUR UNI TO HAVE +30 FIELDS.

HOPEFULLY OUR CURRENT DICTATORS WILL GRANT US THIS RIGHT TO BEING ABLE TO VOTE TO INCREASE OUR FIELD SETTINGS AND TO........ULTIMATLEY........ BETTER OUR UNIVERSE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS, SALLY

Warning given- Andvari300

criminals and cut throats....

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• OUR CURRENT DICTATORS HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE US..................................

It wasn't intentional. I thought you had a State of the Union thread already, but I can't find it now. One other universe's got lost in the pre-upgrade cleaning or something too, so this is good that you made a new one.

I am fine with also including you guys in the polls, I really didn't mean to overlook you, and I'm really sorry. :sad:

I am going to move it to Universe Discussion though, as Prongs wants all of these in the same location so he can find and review them periodically as well.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Just so everyone is on the same page, here's the info that was given to the other universes that are able to do polls this round.

Your current settings are: 6x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 25 Fields | 6 galaxies | + 8k DM | 40% DF | 50% Deut

Your task now is to get your players here discussing what you might want to vote on to try to change. I don't know exactly how soon polls will be put up, but it will be a while yet, so you have plenty of time. Just to remind you, everyone needs to agree on one option to vote on alongside whatever the current setting is, for each setting that you wish to try to change. (So for example, if your current fleet speed was 2x and you want to try to change fleet speed, you will need to agree on one speed, say 6x, and in the poll your options would then be 2x or 6x.)

firma-2.jpg

• Okay, so you want to vote on increasing fields, and is there a consensus on what DF percentage you want to vote on?

firma-2.jpg

• Okay, but...you can only have one new option on the poll. So you guys need to decide whether we're putting 70% DF or 80% DF on the poll. If I have to choose, I will, but I would prefer that you guys settle on one or the other to vote on.

firma-2.jpg

• WE THE PEOPLE!! OF THE MERKUR UNIVERSE DO NOT WANT ANY DF CHANGE, BUT IF ANY, 30%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN ORDER TO FORM A MORE PERFECT UNION, ESTABLISH JUSTICE, INSURE DOMESTIC TRANQUILITY, PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENSE, PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE!!!! AND SECURE THE BLESSING OF LIBERTY TO OURSELVES AND OUR POSTERITY, DO ORDAIN AND ESTABLISH THIS BALLOT FOR THE UNITED MERKUR UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning on caps- Andvari300

criminals and cut throats....

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().

• Okay, I'm well and thoroughly confused, but unless I hear otherwise, this is what I'm putting forward to Prongs on Monday for the poll:

Fields: +25 (current setting)

Fields: +30

firma-2.jpg