NOTE: ALL BAN and BOARD-RELATED DISCUSSIONS NEED TO BE SENT VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM.
(See below for further instructions)
Board Administrator: Andvari300
|Merkur||Lady Poe||Lady Poe|
|Nusakan||Iris/Lady Poe||Iris/Lady Poe|
|Oberon||Lady Poe||Lady Poe|
|Rhea||Iris/Lady Poe||Iris/Lady Poe|
|Spica||Iris/Lady Poe||Iris/Lady Poe|
|Xanthus||Marshmello/ManSizedRooster/Lady Poe||Iris/Lady Poe|
|News||Andvari300/PinkFloyd/Queen Leo||Andvari300/PinkFloyd/Queen Leo|
|OGame.us||Iris/Lady Poe/Andvari300||Iris/Lady Poe/Andvari300|
|Account Trades||Iris/Lady Poe||Iris/Lady Poe|
|Community Hub||Iris/Lady Poe||Iris/Lady Poe|
Please contact your Moderator if you have any board-related problems or concerns.
Rules To Follow When Contacting A Moderator:
- Go to Support and submit a ticket; please use a separate ticket for each issue.
- Do not PM your Mod on the board about ban issues. Contact your Mod by ticket only.
- If you are banned, contact only the Mod that banned you.
- Please give your Mod up to 48 hours to reply.
- If your Mod does not respond to you in 48 hours, then contact his or her SMod.
- If the SMod does not answer in 48 hours, then contact a Board Admin.
- Please follow the chain of command (Mod > SMod > BA).
- Tickets MUST be opened with the permanent email of the board account in question; any tickets that are not will be returned back to the user.
- Warnings and bans are only discussed with the permanent email holder of the board account in question.
You can also find most of our team members on IRC; connect to the server irc.onlinegamesnet.net, then join #OGame.us, or alternatively join #OGame.us-support and wait for a helper to arrive.
If your issue is about Dark Matter and purchasing/payment issues, our game team cannot handle your request. You will need to contact Billing Support.
Updated July 31, 2019 - Queen Leo