NOTE: ALL BAN and GAME DISCUSSIONS NEED TO BE SENT VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM
(See below for further instructions)
Game Administrator: v0ldem0rt
|Universe||Game Operator||Super Game Operator|
|Janice||Gol D Roger
Please contact your Game Operator if you have any game-related problems or concerns.
Rules To Follow When Contacting A Game Operator:
- Go to Support and submit a ticket; please use a separate ticket for each issue.
- If you need to submit a screenshot with your ticket, please refer to the [GUIDE] Taking screenshots for tickets for guidelines and instructions. Ask us if you need assistance.
- Do not PM your GO on the board about ban issues. Contact your GO by ticket only.
- If you are banned, contact only the GO that banned you.
- Please give your GO up to 48 hours to reply.
- If your GO does not respond to you in 48 hours, then contact his or her SGO.
- If the SGO does not answer in 48 hours, then contact a Game Admin.
- Please follow the chain of command (GO > SGO > GA).
- Tickets MUST be opened with the permanent email of the account in question; any tickets that are not will be returned back to the user.
- Bans and account-specific issues are only discussed with the permanent email holder on the account in question.
You can also find most of our team members on the official OGame Discord server.
If your issue is about Dark Matter and purchasing/payment issues, our game team cannot handle your request. You will need to contact Billing Support.
Updated October 14, 2020 - v0ldem0rt