NOTE: ALL BAN and GAME DISCUSSIONS NEED TO BE SENT VIA THE TICKET SYSTEM.
(See below for further instructions)
Game Administrator: PinkFloyd
|Universe||Game Operator||Super Game Operator|
Please contact your Game Operator if you have any game-related problems or concerns.
Rules To Follow When Contacting A Game Operator:
- Go to Support and submit a ticket; please use a separate ticket for each issue.
- Do not PM your GO on the board about ban issues. Contact your GO by ticket only.
- If you are banned, contact only the GO that banned you.
- Please give your GO up to 48 hours to reply.
- If your GO does not respond to you in 48 hours, then contact his or her SGO.
- If the SGO does not answer in 48 hours, then contact a Game Admin.
- Please follow the chain of command (GO > SGO > GA).
- Tickets MUST be opened with the permanent email of the account in question; any tickets that are not will be returned back to the user.
- Bans and account-specific issues are only discussed with the permanent email holder on the account in question.
You can also find most of our team members on IRC; connect to the server irc.onlinegamesnet.net, then join #OGame.us, or alternatively join #OGame.us-support and wait for a helper to arrive.
If your issue is about Dark Matter and purchasing/payment issues, our game team cannot handle your request. You will need to contact Billing Support.
Updated July 31, 2019 - Queen Leo