State of the Union - Japetus

• I´m not

There are at least two kinds of games. One could be called finite, the other infinite. A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play.

James P. Carse

• As this is only deciding what will be on the poll, feel free Admiral Kirk to vote against any and all changes you don't like. If you prefer different options on the poll, please do share.

• Sorry, but I think that changes must be to make attractive the game for everybody, assuming that this is a game and not real life.

There are several types of player but many of them have not 100% of their time to play, mean we make game more intense, less people will remain in game.

Other way I can´t understand why if people came in in this Uni with some settings, later settings make a new Universe like Virgo.

I´m conservator, don´t like changes every six months.

One of the worst option is probe storage on. When I started in this game a lot of years ago, it was one of the first changes probes just for spy and attack, no storage.

Speed can be change, but like I said Virgo has the same settings. Almost any of the players think that is good for everybody, miners will be under siege.

and many will be on/off to Vmode or Quit.

Other side, poll could not be restricted, options must include No Changes I Hope.

AK

There are at least two kinds of games. One could be called finite, the other infinite. A finite game is played for the purpose of winning, an infinite game for the purpose of continuing the play.

James P. Carse

• Okay, so unless I hear otherwise by Sunday, this is what I'll be putting forward to Prongs on Monday for the poll:

Fleet speed: 4x (current setting)

Fleet speed: 6x

Espionage probe storage: OFF (current setting)

Espionage probe storage: ON

Debris field: 70% (current setting)

Debris field: 80%

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Sent to Prongs:

Fleet speed: 4x (current setting)

Fleet speed: 6x

Espionage probe storage: OFF (current setting)

Espionage probe storage: ON

Debris field: 70% (current setting)

Debris field: 80%

firma-2.jpg

• Your poll had this on it:

Research speed: 7x (current setting) or 14x

Results:

Research 7x: 4 (14.3%)

Research 14x: 24 (85.7%)

Total votes: 28

This means your research speed will increase.

firma-2.jpg