State of the Union - Japetus

• I'm almost certain we had one of these threads for you at one time, but I can't find it, so I created another one.

Prongs has given us permission to begin discussions again. Your current settings are: 4x Fleet | 7x Eco | + 30 Fields | 6 Galaxies | + 8k DM | 70% DF | 50% Deut

I don't believe you've ever had your settings changed, and without the old thread, I don't even recall where we were at in the process of discussing possible changes, so your task now is to get your players here discussing what you might want to vote on to try to change. I don't know exactly how soon polls will be put up, but it will be a while yet, so you have plenty of time. Just to remind you, everyone needs to agree on one option to vote on alongside whatever the current setting is, for each setting that you wish to try to change. (So for example, if you want to try to change fleet speed, you will need to agree on one speed, say 6x, and in the poll your options would then be 2x or 6x.)

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• To help QL out here and clarify. Japetus did have the settings changed in the last round of voting. We went from 6x eco to 7x and increased planet fields from 25-30.

• Alright, if it was in January, then you're eligible again if you guys want to try to get anything else changed.

firma-2.jpg

• Yes. You can't have a research multiplier if you have 7x Eco, and you're already at +30 fields.

firma-2.jpg

• So...probe storage? Higher DF (I need a % you want to vote on)? Is that what you guys want to have on a poll?

firma-2.jpg

• Also, regarding "State of the Union - Japetus"

Past 5 months: -> ~60 active players
    August 2 -> 57 active players

August 3 -> 71

August 4 -> 115
    August 5 -> 162

August 6 -> 183 active players

...WTF :confused2:

Also, 15 of them are above 0 points, which means they are unlikely to be accounts created by a bug in GameForge's scripts... did GF throw a stack of cash on ads/promos?
    :wtf:

Edit: It looks like all .us unis went up by at least ~50 in active player count.
    It would appear GF's marketing department received a budget increase recently.

• well, i see couple new players that joined from the scratch as i see some new faces that try to beat the auction king aka LaziBones.

as for voting options, i'd go for more DF, maybe speed, but not the probe storage to prevent someone* from scoouping up all the inactives available!

had that in uriel,us and w/ speed, it's gonna be worse here though most of us are not so much into it but i know couple that shares the same pool.

but whatever the rest of the rest of the ppl in the uni wants, i'll add my vote to it.

ogame-sig.png