Closed

• Xanthus is fading away, being strangled, and I'd like to see if we can get it to thrive again. I'm looking for new players to come join us on Xanthus. It's slow and pretty quiet for the most part, but this is still ogame, so you'll need to remain on your toes and alert. You don't need to join my Alliance, though you'd be welcome to if you want.

I'm offering starter packages for new players to help them get going.

The package will be enough to get Solar 11, Metal 10, Crystal 7, Deut 6, Robotics 2, Shipyard 2, Research Lab 2, Energy Tech 1, Combustion Tech 2.

This offer is for new players to the server, please send me an ingame message at Empress Sela if you're interested. I hope together we can help rebuild Xanthus into a thriving server.

Starter Packages Redeemed: 1

This offer is currently closed

Mr Zinn - Yildun

Edited 2 times, last by Caldsteven ().

• I think I am one of those few people that like the settings where it is at. I like to take my time and calculate long term plans, but I understand that a slow game is not for everyone.

For those of you who think it is too late to join Xanthus that is not true, Xanthus is a slow universe so if someone were to start now they could find themselves high in the ranks by the end of the year or even a few months.

If you are one of those players who can't play ogame as much as you use too then Xanthus maybe the right choice for you as you don't have to dedicate a large portion of your time to the game as you would to the other universes.

• I like where they are at and I don't want to go too crazy with speeds. But maybe 2x or 3x eco would be nice just so things dont feel quite like a slog. Keep fleet slow, no esp storage, no bigger DF. Absolutely keep it more in line with the "Miner" type of uni it's supposed to be. I've spoken with QueenLeo about when we can be up on the poll, and she mentioned the server needs to be at least 6 months old before that can happen. So maybe we can look into a poll in a few months.

Mr Zinn - Yildun

• The death of this server has nothing to do with his speed or settings in general

We all know that

Probably the fastest-ending server in the history of the game

With the account in Vmod from 30.05 to the moment of 37 k points I am 77 rank

This is not normal

• The death of this server has nothing to do with his speed or settings in general

We all know that

Probably the fastest-ending server in the history of the game

With the account in Vmod from 30.05 to the moment of 37 k points I am 77 rank

This is not normal

Idk, Zibal over in .org was a pretty extreme decline after the cheaters took over for a bit. At least someone is trying to help bring people back to the server here. The community appreciates players like Caldsteven!

rL1kdqa.png

Andvari300/Marshmello Team - Shadyj09 & Haskell

Marshmello SMod Sections - Universe 1 - Spica

• This server has max.10 active player now. we need to make uni much faster to let everybody rebuild soon.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

• the whole point of the server is that it is slow. the fact research speed is actually fast is a bummer, but regardless if people want to join they just need to deal with the speed. its this unis thing

• xhantus complately dead my friend. Sent some player from new univerces. :)

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR