Top 10 - ​[TOT: 129.946.000] GaLaTaSaRaY [QUANTUM] & The Father [QUANTUM] & Sade [QUANTUM] vs. nyczc [MIG] (A: 109.941.000, D: 20.005.000)​

• Contents [Hide]

NOOBS DOWN:lol:

On 24-07-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker GaLaTaSaRaY [QUANTUM]

Battlecruiser 26

Attacker The Father [QUANTUM]

Light Fighter 10.924

Heavy Fighter 19

Cruiser 470

Battleship 105

Bomber 64

Destroyer 21

Battlecruiser 306

Attacker Sade [QUANTUM]

Battlecruiser 112

Defender nyczc [MIG]

Small Cargo 147

Large Cargo 659

Light Fighter 2.913

Cruiser 278

Battleship 420

Espionage Probe 26

Bomber 89

Battlecruiser 335

Rocket Launcher 2.264

Light Laser 10.080

After the battle ...

Attacker GaLaTaSaRaY [QUANTUM]

Destroyed!

Attacker The Father [QUANTUM]

Destroyed!

Attacker Sade [QUANTUM]

Destroyed!

Defender nyczc [MIG]

Small Cargo 84 ( -63 )

Large Cargo 496 ( -163 )

Light Fighter 1.673 ( -1.240 )

Cruiser 254 ( -24 )

Battleship 419 ( -1 )

Espionage Probe 5 ( -21 )

Bomber 89 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 335 ( -0 )

Rocket Launcher 1.166 ( -1.098 )

Light Laser 5.148 ( -4.932 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 109.941.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 20.005.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 21.042.000 metal and 11.646.900 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

1.950.000 Metal and 1.950.000 Crystal

4.575.000 Metal and 4.575.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):

6.525.000 Metal and 6.525.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -64.791.000

Crystal: -36.275.000

Deuterium: -8.875.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 109.941.000 units.

The attacker(s) won a total of 1.558 honour points.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -8.418.000

Crystal: 1.511.000

Deuterium: -48.000

The defender(s) lost a total of 6.955.000 units.

The defender(s) won a total of 17.260 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• Where is the story? Why did you write? Your money not enable in board? Ah yes dm is Just use in game right

Mr money talk...

And you write here this New number one...

You should edit this New Money One or should i say mr. Money??

Anyway enjoy it.. Good luck in future

Where is the story? Why did you write? Your money not enable in board? Ah yes dm is Just use in game right

Mr money talk...

And you write here this New number one...

You should edit this New Money One or should i say mr. Money??

Anyway enjoy it.. Good luck in future

ohh, please do not cry.. did somebody make instadefence before this fight?:))

when you use it, everything is fine, when someone uses against you, you are crying:)

take yourself in hands, and do not act like a child, it is game:)

and DM is part of it, as you know.

P.s. This coment is not from nyczc

What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll make mistake them for the truth. The real danger is what if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all. What can we do then? What else is left to abandon even the hope of truth and content ourselves instead with stories? In these stories, it doesn’t matter who the heroes are. All we to know is “Who is to blame "(c) Valery Legasov

• Nice to see so soon a top 10 here. With DM or without DM its attackers fault because they didn't slowed down enough!

how can you wait slow attack?

we did Blind moon phalanx :) he attack him moon to another coordinates attack

and i catch him return

• how can you wait slow attack?

we did Blind moon phalanx :) he attack him moon to another coordinates attack

and i catch him return

and why don't you mention that you guys instadef earlier that day?:)

• Glotr attackers, it is a bad experience ;)

Deffender Shame :puke:

shame of what?:)

moon was full of resourses, and there was shipyards build..dumb attackers only would do that..DM is part of the game, do not cry:)

• shame of what?:)

moon was full of resourses, and there was shipyards build..dumb attackers only would do that..DM is part of the game, do not cry:)

DM is the biggest part of this game but ı have never seen a post like it in board before ;) it is like “hey look ı hit somebody with my money”

Anyway enjoy ur profit :)))

• salamaleikum my friend:) and FR

• DM is the biggest part of this game but ı have never seen a post like it in board before ;) it is like “hey look ı hit somebody with my money”

Anyway enjoy ur profit :)))

1)it is not my fight.

2) nobody is saying like you say

3) those guys are crying about using DM,but they did the same a few hours before

4)keep looking deeper in board and you will find a lot of fights with instadef:)

• 1)it is not my fight.

2) nobody is saying like you say

3) those guys are crying about using DM,but they did the same a few hours before

4)keep looking deeper in board and you will find a lot of fights with instadef

enjoy with ur friends instadef fight :whip:

• Okay everyone lets chill with the dm hate.

attackers, i hope you stay and build back up, shouldn't take long, its just unlucky.

defender, congrats, nothing wrong with using dm, and congrats on the new number 1, let me know when you want it moved.

diamonds

2dl63yw.jpg

Thank you Atina for the amazing signature.

Edited once, last by DiamondsAreForever ().

• Okay everyone lets chill with the dm hate.

defenders, i hope you stay and build back up, shouldn't take long, its just unlucky.

attacker, congrats, nothing wrong with using dm, and congrats on the new number 1, let me know when you want it moved.

diamonds

Well, i think its either way, the attackers lost :))