Aquarius Discussion - Coming Soon

• Aquarius is coming soon. Polls are currently open for you to vote on your favorite server settings. They will only be open 5 days; I apologize for the short turnaround, but with the long downtime of the board, it ate into our available time.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• personally I would really like this uni to be a middle ground with didf (low, 30%). We havent had a middle ground uni in a while not a didf uni. Debris at 50%, 5 gal, circular. I want 3x eco and 3x fleet personally. I voted for moderate research boost also. My 2 cents.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• lol, this is why democracy doesnt work. Every new uni just gets voted to speed unis and dies in a month and then everyone complains and blames it on DM yet they are the ones who voted for speed settings.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Merge all the speed unis!

These new unis pay to keep Ogame going. People will spend others will cry. Endless cycle.

• I really like the server name, thus might join unless it's too fast.

Normally, 7/6x Eco or 1/2x Speed fit me good. I remember ranking up to Top5 on Aquarius.org last summer.

I just wanna look forward to flashback here!

• It looks like it’s going to be another killbox universe. Don’t we have enough of these? At least make a moderate eco universe so that when this universe dies we don’t have to dump speed universes into old, traditionally 1x universes like universe 1.

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• Yildun v2.0 (downgraded) haha

Not even 24h after server release ppl have 2k points and flying crusers

BUT WHY U CRI, IT IS EQUAL WAT IS PROBLEM FIGHTING PLAYR WITH 2K POINTS IF U HAVE 250 ITS IS OK IT IS EQUAL

Advari alwys typing nonsense...forum warrior XD XD XD LUL haHAA monkaS

Shady i agree with u, middle ground would be good not this eco nonsense...

Why God, why God do I gotta suffer?

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?

• Can’t even spell my username right lol.

You do know the community voted for this right? So let me ask you, what specs would you choose?

Who cares about spell... this is no english class

90% of ''comunity'' that vote dont even play lol or quit in first 24h

and we saw what happen to Zibal when ''team'' decide with settings... even worse than voting XD

need someone from team who is not noob in ogame to make settings so that both fleet, and miner can enjoy and not put x6 fleet and 30% DF or x7 eco and x2 fleet speed so u can grow old till u make attack

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?