Board Update

• Hello all as you have noticed the update is complete. Had some concerns on our unofficial Discord so I am asking you to post any issues or concerns so we can hopefully addresss them to make it a better board for you.

• It is incredibly hard to read the text and see who has liked your posts. The background of posts probably shouldn't be transparent. Other than that it's not bad!

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Here is where I have issues. You can't read what is in red. The easiest way to fix it, I would believe, would be to put a solid background in the gray square like it was on the old boards. V6qA75k.png

bBvXPlH.jpg

• There should be a link at the bottom of each page inside each thread to go back to the other boards, as it is, you have to scroll up to the top of the page to link back to the board you are looking at.

• But for example, if I move a post from cr to top 10, there is no way for me to go back to the top 10 without starting from scratch. Especially on mobile.

bBvXPlH.jpg

• looks really bad

Why God, why God do I gotta suffer?

Pain in my heart carry burdens full of struggle

Why God, why God do I gotta bleed?

Every stone thrown at you restin' at my feet

Why God, why God do I gotta suffer?

Earth is no more, why don't you burn this mufuuka?

• But for example, if I move a post from cr to top 10, there is no way for me to go back to the top 10 without starting from scratch. Especially on mobile.

Turn your phone like you’re watching a video.

• Ahoy!

We are aware that this skin has some problems and in some aspects is hard to read.

We will have a fix for it soon (I hope really soon).

There should be a link at the bottom of each page inside each thread to go back to the other boards, as it is, you have to scroll up to the top of the page to link back to the board you are looking at.

Don't you have the "Go to page Top" on the right corner? You should and this works pretty much as the old version.

Thank you for your feedback!

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• When viewing CR from the feed you can’t tell what universe the hit is from. Even when selecting the hit it doesn’t display. Might be only on mobile. But it is not the best design by any means.

• Andvari300 thanks for the hack!!

We will try to think about some workaround for it and will be reported (not sure if possible to fix or need to be from woltlab side, but the reason for the workaround)

qNtd8PP.jpg

This is impossible to read

This will be fixed with the new style. Some boards (this one for example) have already the fix and soon will be ours.

Once again, thank you commanders!

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Should be fixed now.

If you find anything wrong, please report it.