Lobby Issues and Attack Block Compensation?

• @Prongs

I don't want to start a list of specific complaints, but you well know the inconveniences associated with these Lobby issues and attack blocks. :cursing:

Would you be inclined to speak to the Gameforge authorities and see if we players can be compensated for those inconveniences? :hmm:

IDK, some free boosters, dark matter or even dump some extra resources on our accounts? :D

Anything to say "hey, we are sorry and acknowledge your loyalty and the frustration" would go a long way. :thumbup:

ESeB8X4.png

• All my fleets got grounded, and GameForge raised an attack block with a close to nonexistent duration.

If they don't extend the attack block, this would have killed my fleet while I was at work if I didn't vmode during lunch break.

Re-launching fs was unfortunately not an option in my situation, 2 days worth of production lost for nothing....

• What about moonshot event.

I was planning to try moon. But cant try now because of attack block. :(

Please give extra time for moonshot event

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Perfect I think GF . is cutting the branch of the tree that GF is sitting at.....
    No further comment ...

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• I'm really sorry for all the inconvenience. :\
    There's nothing that I can say now to make it better but you always can open a ticket and we will try to make it as fair as possible so you don't have losses with this.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• Losing a full day of the moon event is pretty unfair. Can we at least get that back?

Our cool ass TM, <3 Queen <3 has related that issue is now corrected :thumbsup:

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the 40% Moon chance event and the 15% discount on moon items has been extended through June 19.

Good luck out there, and fly safe!
    Your OGame.us Team

ESeB8X4.png

• Which is most likely gong to happen. Submit tickets on your losses.

I submited a ticket, now they need a lot of information and printscreens, i will send everything after work but is PATETIC, not my mistake and i need to take 1hour to have what they need, they should just put my deuterium back, i pay to play this game now they have a bug, thats not my fault, just idiots behind this game.