Lobby Issues and Attack Block Compensation?

• Yes you ask for Video proof etc screenshots etc.....

Who would expect this to happen?

PPl dont randomly screenshot or video their acc while in fleet save fleet save LOL.

Pls be reasonable and compensate to all players. Fleeters are bored and miners... nothing changed to them thumbdown

• not my mistake and i need to take 1hour to have what they need

It takes you an hour to put in a screenshot? :pillepalle:

Relax, the team here is swell and they just need a little info so they can try and help you.

PATETIC

Stay in school kids, stay in school. :rofl:

Fleeters are bored and miners... nothing changed to them thumbdown

Miner's didn't have their deploys recalled early? Miners don't farm inactives normally?

ESeB8X4.png

• @Prongs
    Why is it, that .us servers always have blocks until LATE in the night or early morning? Itโ€™s extremely disadvantageous for that purposed player base. You have other players from other parts of the world, sure, but it is purposed for certain time zones. European players can easily raid down uninhibited while most of the servers player base is asleep. A little slighted if you ask me.

Is this due to a SINGLE timeframe for ALL ogame servers?

• Well like I said your space gas will probably be given back just wait on the ticket response. Video? Never heard of that being asked. If the CoMa/TM/GA want to update this they will, till then this is closed and wonโ€™t be used to debate the issue. They are aware.

• @Prongs
    Why is it, that .us servers always have blocks until LATE in the night or early morning? Itโ€™s extremely disadvantageous for that purposed player base. You have other players from other parts of the world, sure, but it is purposed for certain time zones. European players can easily raid down uninhibited while most of the servers player base is asleep. A little slighted if you ask me.

Is this due to a SINGLE timeframe for ALL ogame servers?

to answer the time issue it happens on all Ogame servers. Itโ€™s based off German time zone.

• I asked everyone who put in tickets for a screenshot of their drives, so that we can do the calculations and get you back the correct amount of deut. I didn't ask ANYBODY for avideo proof of a fleetsave, so I'm not sure where that's coming from. I also asked for exact fleets (and/or the copy of the fleet return) so that I can find the correct fleet logs so that you CAN be repaid. There's a crap ton of work going into this on my end, and also being done by our Community Manager. You guys are each one person being asked to do a few things once. I am doing them 13 times (and counting) to accommodate all of you, so please help me out and meet me partway so that we can get you compensated faster.

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~