Checking In

• GOOOOOOOD MORNING QUAOAR!

I've been one of your mods for a little over a month now and I haven't had to do really anything. You guys are the "Quiet Uni". I'm just curious to learn a little bit about your uni.

Who's the "Good Guys"
    Who's the "Bad Guys"
    What's your day to day look like?
    Hypothetically what uni would you see yourselves merging into? (I have no control over this and have heard absolutely 0 about a merge so don't get your hopes up)
    Happy hunting!

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• am i sensing mods being afraid of being fired(or transferred to different department aka GO)due to downsizing? lol

i'm not in this uni but always love to peep into random uni to make it lively.

ogame-sig.png

• Greetings, There is some life in the uni. Conflict with the Daltons have been intense but have slowed due to v mode.
    They are an impressive Alliance to say the least. I would not wish for a merge due until an outcome has been reached between us.

โ€œYou can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.โ€โ€”Malcolm S. Forbes

• They come out of V mode randomly for surprise attacks then head back into V mode the same day.

โ€œYou can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.โ€โ€”Malcolm S. Forbes