Trade market is open! Check what is currently on sale ;)

• I don't know if you know that this is "PUSH" by the rules if you one day sell some resources to some1 and for few days buy the same resources you sold him back by another ratio because you got some profit from that trade.

And have no idea why admins did not say you this so don't be suprised if you get ban for "PUSH" even if you trade by legal ratio :lol:

• Just because he lists his buy and sell prices doesn't mean he is buying and then selling back or vice versa. If you have reason to believe this is happen you can submit a ticket in game. Otherwise don't discuss or accuse bans on the forums.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Just because he lists his buy and sell prices doesn't mean he is buying and then selling back or vice versa. If you have reason to believe this is happen you can submit a ticket in game. Otherwise don't discuss or accuse bans on the forums.

I just saying to him about rule because admins did not give him directions about trading so he don't sell something then buy same resource for lower ratio but it is good idea only thing is that you have to be carefull :thumbsup:

• I sell 1.5M Deut and he give me 2.1M Cristal, he is top 8 me 60, its ok or he robbed me?

That's a fair rate. The limits are (Metal:Crystal:Deut) 3:2:1-2:1:1. So you got 1.4 crystal : 1 deut. I usually sell around 2.5:1.5:1. So you got a fair intro rate IMO.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• I sell 1.5M Deut and he give me 2.1M Cristal, he is top 8 me 60, its ok or he robbed me?

Well it is not about that. His rates are fair and by rules but I just wanted to warn him and people that he trades with about risk in this type of trade.
    So in this trade you sell him deut for some amount of crystal but if you buy in next 7days deut from him then he will make small profit which is insignificant and that is by new rules "PUSH" because he made that "profit"
    So point of my comment is that you have to be carefull with this type of trading and not sell something that you'll have to buy for few days from the same player!!!

Example
    You sell him 1.5M deut for 2.1M crystal but you see that you now need deut for some research and you buy back 1M deut for 1.8M crystal.
    Because you send him 1.5M deut and he sends you few days later 1M deut back admins can see that like you sold him 500k deut only but because he sends you just 300k crystal more than you send him.
    Then this trade is not anymore under fair ratio and because admins have to follow rules they will see this like "PUSH" just because he made small profit out of that trade.

• LI JEN CHINA
    With all respect to your eyes.
    Look at my range on the board.
    I was in the support team.
    I know the rules in game as well as the board.

You buy cheaper from person A and you sell safer for person B. This is probably trade, right?
    What sense would it make if person A sold me something cheaper and bought the same at the same price or higher? No profitability for such a person.

@'Shadyj09
    If You can and want please remove off-tops posts.
    Only posts with comments after exchanges, I would like to leave - they are proof of my well-done job;)

Polish Insomnia