Antonio Brown is Crazy

• Has anyone been following the NFL this offseason? Antonio Brown bullies his way out of Pittsburgh, landed a huge contract to play in Oakland, California, but he’s posting bizarre tweets and Instagram posts attacking random players in Pittsburgh. I wonder if he is suffering from early stages of CTE?

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• I agree, he is going crazy. I don't think it's so much CTE as it is just a big ego. The situation in Pittsburgh seems to be the locker room. Why else did they lose Bell and Brown in one year? From what I've read it seems like Big Ben is a horrible teammate and leader and Tomlin just lets him do whatever he wants. Why he is going after players like JuJu, I couldn't tell ya.

But, HOW ABOUT THEM LIONS ( @Andvari300 ). Making some huge off season moves. I'm excited to see what the draft holds. We have a ton of Patriot talent, Amendola, Flowers, Patricia, coupled with some key positional pick ups, CB Coleman, TE Jessie James, RB CJ Anderson (!!! this one has me stoked). With the mock drafts having us pick up Gary, Sweat, or Burns at DE, I'm excited for our season.

ie. I'm ready to get hurt again!

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• I hope they trade Stafford or draft a guy who will be a suitable replacement. Dudes all those guys are crazy. Most of their brains are probably almost mush.

• The brain of Aaron Hernandez:

Article About CTE and AH

I actually study Tau (the protein involved in Alzheimer's, CTE, FTDP-17, Pick's Disease, etc.). A lab recently published an article in Nature that shows the shape of the aggregates in CTE is extremely similar to the fold in Alzheimer's. So it's kinda like having early onset AD.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1026-5 (If you don't have access to this article and would like to read it DM me. I can get it for you)

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• I certainly hope not. I’ve seen first-hand what diseases such at Alzheimer’s can do.

Nevertheless, I have never seen an athlete go from being one of the most beloved figures to the most hated in the space of a year. It’s quite bizarre.

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005