First Ever Black Hole Photographs

• European astronomers have announced that they have successfully photographed the event horizon of the super black hole at the center of our galaxy. While it is physically impossible to actually see a black hole (read the article), scientists have theorized that you can see the collection of light that orbits the edge of the black hole. After academia is finished analyzing the photos, they are slated to release them on April 10, 2019.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…hyuuuuge-announcement/amp

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• or.. photoshopped as the article was written on April 1st.
    yet, i see other "suggested aritcles" as follow ups on the same topic with photoshopped images

we have 2 more days to be verified.

well, if you want to see the black hole in day-to-day life, check your checking account history.
    the moment you got paid, it slips through and disappears into thin air and can't even tell where the money went.

ogame-sig.png

• or.. photoshopped as the article was written on April 1st.
    yet, i see other "suggested aritcles" as follow ups on the same topic with photoshopped images

we have 2 more days to be verified.

well, if you want to see the black hole in day-to-day life, check your checking account history.
    the moment you got paid, it slips through and disappears into thin air and can't even tell where the money went.

For your reassurance, here is a link to a news article dated from Yesterday, 8 April 2019. As an academic, I always try to verify sources-even if they’re published on April 1.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…e-revealed-this-week/amp/

US Universe 1
    Played off-and-on since 2005

• me being into astronomy would say this is real.

No matter what happens you will never see the black hole. All you see is the matter around it.

When NASA announced they found liquid water on Mars. Granted it was very small amounts and for a sort while. Bug it's still there.

Seeing the sagataris A star ( the super massive black hole in the centre of our galaxy) is something amazing.

bones2000.gif

|----------------------------\||__
    |.......The BEER TRUCK.... ||""\__,__
    |________________________l||___|__|
    |(@)(@)"""""""""""""""""""""""|(@)(@)**|(@)