[TOT: 63.570.000] HelplessBunny [NOOB] vs. Toxic1ty [ZTN] (A: 0, D: 63.570.000)

• Well after the uni speed quadrupled and this probe farming thing happened, seemed like that 14th planet was doable. Started saving, but RL and holidays and basic sloth really slowed me down. Astro 24 was pretty easy, able to hold the res mostly in hyperdrive, but 25 drug on FOREVER. The cargo capacity was big help, so thank you GF! But even with that lucky break, my fleet was all tied up with res for many weeks. Sorry if anyone missed me here.

But now I'm free! When my new little baby planet finally came out, I looked around for a way to celebrate and found this target. And 7 others just like it nearby. You see, a few weeks ago defender greyed out and I started farming him. Nothing personal - just what happens all the time if you ignore your account long enough. But he logged in during the second wave and just went to straight to spewing a silly number of ipm's. Not really a big deal, but it seemed rude, and I'm *so* enthusiastic about etiquette.

FR defender - if next time you remember that the PM is mightier than the IPM.

On 22-03-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker HelplessBunny [NOOB]

Deathstar 166

Defender Toxic1ty [ZTN]

Large Cargo 390
    Solar Satellite 268
    Rocket Launcher 3.018
    Light Laser 9.967
    Heavy Laser 2.408
    Gauss Cannon 236
    Ion Cannon 13
    Plasma Turret 31
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker HelplessBunny [NOOB]

Deathstar 166 ( -0 )

Defender Toxic1ty [ZTN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    1.860.690 Metal, 923.352 Crystal and 287.140 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 63.570.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.170.000 metal and 1.438.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 3.071.182 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    1.170.000 Metal and 1.438.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 3.030.690
    Crystal: 2.361.352
    Deuterium: 287.140
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 5.679.182 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -45.991.190
    Crystal: -18.826.852
    Deuterium: -1.823.140
    The defender(s) lost a total of 66.641.182 units.